Kharma/Awesome Kong

C-Rock

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She was fine if a little loud. However I probably wouldn't have enjoyed her act as much back in 08 if I had then heard about how she followed in her mum's footsteps appearing on Wheel of Fortune :/ Sometimes these AOW podcasts have a doubled-edged sword, giving too much insight with particular performers. She seemed a bit all over the place but then when you've had everyone knowing your business regarding a miscarriage it's understandable. Was there any mention of the Bubba Love Sponge stuff? I don't remember.

It should be noted that these podcasts are usually a chat between mates and not an all-encompassing breakdown of someone's career by a serious journalist. I remember speaking to one guy at Cabana's live podcast in London in February which made me roll my eyes; despite attending this and asking Colt to film a clip for his own podcast, this guy buried him before the show, putting over how his interview with Eddie Kingston was superior to Colt's, because he asked the hard questions or something.

The leaving WWE stuff is basically her saying "WWE were right, and were good to me. I'd have sacked me 'n'all".

In a nutshell, yeah. She said that somebody backstage, although she wouldn't say who, upon hearing she was pregnant said to her 'You've just fucked your career', which it's hard to argue with.

Apparently the door isn't entirely closed on a return but it's up to her 'changing a few things'. I think Kharma would have worked while the likes of Kelly, Beth and The Bellas were still there but now, were she to return (which I don't think she will) all I could really see is a feud with AJ and maybe Paige when she gets called up from NXT.

I reckon she'd match up well with quite a few of the ladies on the UK/European scene - Kay Lee Ray v Kong instantly springs to mind as a good 'beauty v the beast' style match. A re-match with Saraya could be a war and Kong v Alpha Female has money written all over it to me. Shanna, Erin Angel and Blue Nikita would all be good opponents too.

The leaving WWE stuff is basically her saying "WWE were right, and were good to me. I'd have sacked me 'n'all".

In a nutshell, yeah. She said that somebody backstage, although she wouldn't say who, upon hearing she was pregnant said to her 'You've just fucked your career', which it's hard to argue with.

Apparently the door isn't entirely closed on a return but it's up to her 'changing a few things'. I think Kharma would have worked while the likes of Kelly, Beth and The Bellas were still there but now, were she to return (which I don't think she will) all I could really see is a feud with AJ and maybe Paige when she gets called up from NXT.

I reckon she'd match up well with quite a few of the ladies on the UK/European scene - Kay Lee Ray v Kong instantly springs to mind as a good 'beauty v the beast' style match. A re-match with Saraya could be a war and Kong v Alpha Female has money written all over it to me. Shanna, Erin Angel and Blue Nikita would all be good opponents too.

Kong v Alpha I believe is happening in 2013....

Kong v Blue Nikita has happened several times, the first was for me back in 2007 at ChickFight 9 in Orpington. Decent match well worth a watch on ClickWrestle. It happened again later on in Germany for GSW I believe.

Kong v Alpha I believe is happening in 2013....

Kong v Blue Nikita has happened several times, the first was for me back in 2007 at ChickFight 9 in Orpington. Decent match well worth a watch on ClickWrestle. It happened again later on in Germany for GSW I believe.

Ah, yes, had forgotten about that Kong/Blue Nikita match. Seem to remember that being a decent show - had Kong v Jezebel and the fantastic Wesna/Melissa match. Have been meaning to get hold of an uncensored version of that DVD for a while.

I think the other Kong/Blue Nikita match was a 4 way with Wesna and Steve Douglas if I'm not mistaken.

Kong v Alpha in 2013? NICE!!

Gotta then get Kong v Shanna, Erin, Blue Nikita (re-match) or Kay Lee Ray too while she's here......that is, if the match is due to possibly maybe perhaps happen in, say, England, obviously....

I do hope she ends up back in TNA, it's her natural home. Did she and Tara even overlap? That'd be great, that match.

She said in her interview with diva-dirt that her time in TNA had 'been and gone', also acknowledging that they also had absolutely no contact with her about coming back.

Yeah, Tara and Kong had a few matches against each other back in 2009, I believe.

Archived