Kharma/Awesome Kong

C-Rock

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I'm not sure what she's up to but I don't half miss her. She made the divas division interesting for the first the first time since Mickie James debuted. Now I just forward through any segment relating to any diva.

• Paid Members
I think her mental state has a large part to do with it, didnt she lose her kid or somthing?

Gave birth to a stillborn child but didn't inform people of that until much later. The poor girl's had a struggle mentally. Life away from the pressures of the road is exactly what she needs.

• Moderators

That whole incident got so blown out of proportion.. If it had been two of the boys backstage nothing would have been thought of it.

It's because it was a woman emasculating a guy with powerful friends.

Stupid thing to do, politically, but the act in itself not such a big deal.

• Paid Members

WWE is such a revolving door when it comes to women, you'd think she won't be back. If they sack Ryback (like they did) and bring him back, you can see why. If they sack a women, who's in her 30s, you have to think that's her done for good. There's always TNA, Bruce Prichard isn't a fan of womens wrestling and definitely isn't a fan of paying them anything other than a few hundred quid. So that might not be an option for her either. Saying that, I would expect her to be back in TNA eventually. Even so, though, its a bad time to be a woman in wrestling at the minute.

• Paid Members

Obviously what happened to her was tragic but in terms of her initial position with WWE and the push they were going to give her, as was evidenced by the billing she got at the Royal Rumble, she really only has herself to blame in terms of getting pregnant in the first place just weeks after high profile performances and promotion by WWE. I can't see the WWE taking a risk on a female wrestler like that again for an extremely long time as a result.

• Paid Members
I wasn't being sarcastic, it takes two people to make a baby, not one the responsibility/fault lies with both of them.

If their relationship was based on condoms as contraception, then I would agree with that. But wouldn't most people in a trusting relationship prefer to do without the impersonal nature of condoms and opt for the pill? That's been the case in my previous relationships and I've always trusted the partner to take it. Had she chosen not to take it for a time without letting me know, I'd find it hard to accept that I'm jointly at fault.

I'd hate to think what a relationship would be like if one person were so mistrustful that he'd frogmarch his partner to the bathroom every morning and make sure she took it.

Mind you, that's not factoring into things that she might have been trying to get pregnant for years but without success or held motherhood as more important than her job.

Archived