The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

And this is her just a couple of years ago at the Hall of fame.

sunny-hall-of-fame.jpg

Sweet Jesus she's gone to shit fast. I fully appreciate she's probably in the harshest corset ever and with an inch of make-up on in that picture, but still! She looks like her own trailer-park trash, hooker Mother now.

• Paid Members
Rehab or jail isn't the answer anymore. She needs therapy, and lots of it. I doubt she ever properly dealt with Chris Candido's death.

I think she's been through therapy, judging by her last shoot interview she did. She's been through the lot. She's got massive issues. She's an alcoholic, she does pills, she suffers from depression, she's had suicide attempts. And the worst thing is, she has all of that and she is in the arse end of the wrestling business where scummy promoters and loser indy workers will take advantage of her because her names carries a small bit of weight. This Damien Darling sounds like a complete tosser anyway. They were planning to release a sex tape according to her (every cloud, eh?), because of the money they saw Chyna was getting. Then there was that weird thing where she asked New Jack to kill her ex or something.

She says her day consists of drinking all week until the weekend comes so she can do indy shows. She not only seems to have not dealt with Candido's death, she hasn't adapted to not being a TV star anymore. She keeps bringing Sables name up in every interview as well, which seems to suggest she feels she is still bitter Sable got the big run she was supposed to have. Just listening to interviews with her, there just doesn't seem like a happy ending coming.

Freaky, you should do a Ring Bellas discussion about. I'd download that one. Would be an interesting discussion.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Freaky, you should do a Ring Bellas discussion about. I'd download that one. Would be an interesting discussion.

Tempted to write something about it, but we've avoided discussing Tammy in much depth as it just seems horribly exploitative. I did write something suggesting she get out of wrestling when she was involved in that first spate of arrests last September though.

I agree that she's got a decade and a half of issues which need sorting out. Like was mentioned earlier - when Chyna seems more adjusted, something is hugely wrong.

• Paid Members
Tempted to write something about it, but we've avoided discussing Tammy in much depth as it just seems horribly exploitative.

It really wouldn't be. I suppose you know your audience better than me, but I can't see there being anyone taking issue over it. From my point of view she's a big name and its pretty much a public issue. She did a RF Video shoot and a Kayfabe Commentaries release recently and her problems were the main selling point of the DVD. I don't think anyone would see it as you exploiting the issue. Some things just have to be discussed. If you were doing it solely to grind money out of the marks (like the shoot interviewers do) then yeah. But wrestling and tragedy go hand in hand, so talking about it is just a normal discussion point.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Tempted to write something about it, but we've avoided discussing Tammy in much depth as it just seems horribly exploitative.

It really wouldn't be. I suppose you know your audience better than me, but I can't see there being anyone taking issue over it. From my point of view she's a big name and its pretty much a public issue. She did a RF Video shoot and a Kayfabe Commentaries release recently and her problems were the main selling point of the DVD. I don't think anyone would see it as you exploiting the issue. Some things just have to be discussed. If you were doing it solely to grind money out of the marks (like the shoot interviewers do) then yeah. But wrestling and tragedy go hand in hand, so talking about it is just a normal discussion point.

It's a fair argument. I appreciate the input, thanks a lot.