The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members
I dont think its a sad sight. The bloke was topping the death pool in 2002. 11 years later he's back earning money for WWE and everyone likes him. I bet he's more content than he was in the late 90s.

You're a cold man mr.clay. Whilst I agree it's better than death, his legs and arms look like they have been paper clipped to his body and have been donated by dhalsim post stretch.

Also..... Why the fuck did I click on that link??? What a shit house... an entire house.

• Paid Members

Is this what happens to your arms 20 years after you have metal plates fitted?

If so, I'm not gonna bother with the new wolverine film.

Ps- oh yeah, poor liz. What did he end up doing to her? Is he still being partially blamed for her having a drug addiction? Was it a case of he fed her pills or that he didn't stop her from taking them?

Pps- I keeping the 'oh yeah'

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

• Paid Members

The Luger/Liz pain pill thing for me is a bit like people saying all wrestlers who worked for WWE and have substance/steroid/drink issues, can blame Vince or expect Vince to sort it out when these are adults mind. Liz might have been a bit of a pill popper back in the days before she even met Luger. She was married to fucking Macho Man for 8 years. IF she wasn't popping pills she was probably smashing through bottles of wine to steady her nerves (locked in the cupboard probably).

Admittedly Luger might have smacked her about though. He was arrested for something like that, if he wasn't apparently she was a bit bruised up for some reason or another. From all accounts obviously Liz had a thing for more dominating blokes in her life. Savage wasn't much removed from his TV persona and if the Luger rumour is true then there ye go.

Lex is still ace like. Fucking love the bloke, glad to see he's doing well for what he has.

Edited by WWFChilli