The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

I'll revise that. So CM Punk's always been a miserable 'too cool for school' bastard then, except, you know, that one time where he looks like a right nutter who's going to shoot everyone?

I could be wrong, but I think what Edgar was trying to say was that Punk in is school days was actually "not cool enough" for it, rather than too much so.

exactly!

• Paid Members

It's a definately a tag belt, the pictures from Survivor Series 92 which was one of Flair's last dates with the WWF before he went back to WCW, he wasn't tagging with the guys in the picture on the event or holding any title's at the event, looks like he just nabbed one of money inc's titles for a posedown before he went home.

• Paid Members
It's a definately a tag belt, the pictures from Survivor Series 92 which was one of Flair's last dates with the WWF before he went back to WCW, he wasn't tagging with the guys in the picture on the event or holding any title's at the event, looks like he just nabbed one of money inc's titles for a posedown before he went home.

Survivor Series 1991 and LOD were champs but anyway yeah Richie, this was after the cease and desist deal went down around October/Early November 1991.

• Paid Members

Survivor Series 1991 and LOD were champs but anyway yeah Richie, this was after the cease and desist deal went down around October/Early November 1991.

Fair dues it makes far more sense, didn't realize Flair joined the Federation that early!

• Paid Members

Fair dues it makes far more sense, didn't realize Flair joined the Federation that early!

Yeah man, Heenan even mentioned him as early as July with the belt on TV. I think Flair's actual debut on TV was a Prime Time in early September 1991.

• Paid Members
Yokozuna died over here whilst on tour and it took weeks to get his body back to the states, factor in there probably wasn't a big enough fridge or slab to take his body would have contributed to the deterioration of his flesh.

I know It's very costly and there's a lot of regulations around repatriating a corpse at the best of times. Do you have any more info on doing it for Yoko?

I'm led my a morbid fascination of how they managed to haul ass, if you will.