The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members

Yeah, why on earth were they given that gig?

The idea of IRS and Dibiase doing it in 93 and using it as a vignette would have been mint.

Apart from a name reference to Sacha Banks, is anyone playing the rich/wealthy gimmick these days?

It's a joke it really is, I'd say it is my biggest bugbear, in there mind because "you know, the people know it's entertainment, it's all a big laugh" they embellish it and run with it. NO, fucking no, you treat the audience with respect yes but in my opinion to so openly contradict characters and storylines is a massive problem, and they just don't see it. Stephanie and Hunter's twitter saying they play bad guys on a television show, the Wyatt's involved in commercials for NBC and now this bollocks, to me it all adds up and along with the actual weird booking where there are no defined heels and faces anymore, well it's a mess.

It's so easy to create that bit of intrigue with the Wyatt's. It's crazy that there booking, where they can write anything they want has made Bray LESS like a southern hillbilly that would chop you up and eat you than if they just let him be himself!!!!

Yep, that's Big E.

Mainly work in educational and Korean market books so probably not much parents might recognise sadly. My (temporary) site is www.daviesjames.com. Work's tapered off a bit recently so I've started just drawing whatever instead of cute rabbits all the time!

Porkchop, that's a huge complement indeed

4BRcPLy.jpg

nDXwcqL.jpg

Not sure if we're allowed to post our own images here? Anyway, here's some really quick drawings I did last night!

Ambrose face rules!

Regarding you and OSW, does make you the creator of the "Boy Club" pic they use in Twitter? If so, top work.

Edited by Fanny Pack