The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

I'll ask Bret on twitter....since he was 'so'involved in the development

Bet someone told him it's the best game they ever played.

Yeah didn't they do a piece on TV were Bret said he created the game. I seem to recall him attending a meeting about the game in his wrestling attire and a tie?

I remember talk like that in school. I'm glad I went 1992 -1999 without the Internet as a fan to have certain questions unanswered. Power Slam opened up the wrestling world to me in 99, same year I got the net as it goes... 1 Wrestling was my go to site.

Yeah, i didn't really get that magic. One day a discussion would come up "what's Mysterio look like without his mask?", 20 seconds later, we knew.

Yeah didn't they do a piece on TV were Bret said he created the game. I seem to recall him attending a meeting about the game in his wrestling attire and a tie?

It was on the end of the In Your House 4 VHS along with some cheat codes and how to do some of the special moves. I seem to recall him driving a forklift around at the start of it for reasons imstill yet to understand nearly 20 years later

It was on the end of the In Your House 4 VHS along with some cheat codes and how to do some of the special moves. I seem to recall him driving a forklift around at the start of it for reasons imstill yet to understand nearly 20 years later

Yup and it was cheesy as shit - still is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfdIGG36GgU