The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members
Whos the other guy with bigger arms than big poppa pump ???????

Brian Cage. Briefly in WWE developmental as "Kris Logan", now works around the indies.

He's a decent enough wrestler IMO, although as of late he has started going by the cringe-inducing nickname "Mr. Get-My-Shit-In".

Whos the other guy with bigger arms than big poppa pump ???????

Brian Cage. Briefly in WWE developmental as "Kris Logan", now works around the indies.

He's a decent enough wrestler IMO, although as of late he has started going by the cringe-inducing nickname "Mr. Get-My-Shit-In".

Him and Elgin as the Unbreakable Fucking Machines might be the best power tag team around. They just throw men around the ring as if they were bags of sand.

Helmsley ironically got 69 votes lol

I don't get it.

Because he was born in 1969?

Is he a 69ers fan?

He and Steph love a bit of 69?

Possibly all of that but mainly because 69 was associated with DX in the early days

A young Iron Sheikh. Russia number 1, Iran number 1, USA haaaack ptooey!

iron-sheik-young.jpg

I've always loved Sheiky Baby's ridiculous use of the phrase "number 1"... i.e. Listing numerous different things as number one.

Edited by IronSheik

I find that picture of the Silverdome incredibly sad even though I've never been there. The venue of the WWF's zenith really.

The venue is being auctioned off I believe. Would be cool if Vince bought it...

EDIT, here's a photo from above

silverdomeroof.jpg

Edited by TheShowOff

I find that picture of the Silverdome incredibly sad even though I've never been there. The venue of the WWF's zenith really.

The venue is being auctioned off I believe. Would be cool if Vince bought it...

EDIT, here's a photo from above

silverdomeroof.jpg

The building isn't being auctioned, just everything in it. Will get demolished, it has no value. It sold for $500,000 a few years ago and hasn't been used since.

• Paid Members

Some random photos of my own:

Aries referring to an IWW wrestler called Dean Merton, who was a huge Aries mark. The IWW lads got him to hold up this sign. This was taken at the Main Event Wrestling show in November 2005 in Newcastle.

Aries_01.jpg

The Champs. Take at International Showdown, March 19th 2005, Coventry.

Champs.jpg

Darren Burridge's first gimmick.

Greg%2002.jpg

Alex Shane sitting at my desk in the TWC Dublin offices.

IMG_0005.jpg

When Mo Chatra came over for an appearance on The Bagpipe Report, I convinced him to stand out on my office balcony with a wig & bass guitar. Sorry Mo. This is August 2004,.

Mo%20Chatra%2003%20-%2014th%20Aug%202004.jpg

Jimmy Hart in London, after a meeting with TWC re the XWF tapes. This is the day after FWA Uprising 3.

Jimmy%20Hart%20(8).JPG