The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members

I went for a pint after work yesterday (the fourth bar, Pink Lane, Newcastle). Went upstairs to the beer garden and noticed that Hogan works in the office across the street.

Picture7-7_zps02e5c701.png

Is it anything to do with any of you?

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

• Paid Members

tumblr_mmpro62Td31rkf4k0o1_400.jpg

That pic makes Bart Sawyer appear to have the world's puniest pumped biceps. He didn't, though. The buffness on the other arm rivals Rocky's. Maybe he's got an Orndorff arm or I'm doing him a disservice and it's really a Steiner-style peak on a peak.rock2.jpg

• Paid Members

1618_3159844731643_1103348571_n.jpg

Think it's the AWA crew in Japan. I can make out Hulk, Andre, Otto Wanz, Adrian Adonis, Curt Hennig & Dick Murdoch. Artie Fufkin next to Andre, he was probably promoting for them over there.

1618_3159844731643_1103348571_n.jpgThink it's the AWA crew in Japan. I can make out Hulk, Andre, Otto Wanz, Adrian Adonis, Curt Hennig & Dick Murdoch. Artie Fufkin next to Andre, he was probably promoting for them over there.

On the left next to Andre is famed Wrestling photographer George Naplitano and on the right is exBritish Heavyweight Champion and organiser of the annual British Wrestlers Reunion Wayne Bridges.