The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

That Sherri / Warrior one is from the '91 Rumble, isn't it? I watched that show so many times whilst getting ready for school that I could quote it word for word.

'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'

That Sherri / Warrior one is from the '91 Rumble, isn't it? I watched that show so many times whilst getting ready for school that I could quote it word for word.

Yes.

That match at Rumble '91 with Slaughter is one of those that sticks in my mind from when i was younger, dunno why really, i loved Warrior then, and when Macho slugged him with the sector i was mortified.

Warrior sprinting to the back like fucking Usain Bolt with his face paint all dangling and shredded.

Those are balls.

"Are those balls? Cause the last time we were here, they were balls."

It's none other than the great Ricardo Rodriguez. With some sort of bare human appendage in the foreground, possibly a head (unconfirmed).

450px-Ric._Rodriguez_as_face.jpg

• Paid Members
Frank Castle continues to set new standards...

Well shucks, I love you too. Sorry I missed the sideburns. Not all of us can be perfect. Care to tell me what standards I should be adhering to, oh all powerful one?

Just carry on posting the cracking photo's and ignore the troll.

Taker looks a badass permanently. What a man. Got a handshake of him back in 2003 at the NEC after a rumble with brock and the big show, it was the last match of the night and he stayed behind and thanked the crowd for coming to see him saying he had been coming to the uk for so many years then went around shaking all ringsiders hands, so all that breaking charachter/short haircut stuff does not change what the taker is for me. Hes the man.

Think it was a tripple threat match anyway.

Edited by Mr Lawrence

Taker looks a badass permanently. What a man. Got a handshake of him back in 2003 at the NEC after a rumble with brock and the big show, it was the last match of the night and he stayed behind and thanked the crowd for coming to see him saying he had been coming to the uk for so many years then went around shaking all ringsiders hands, so all that breaking charachter/short haircut stuff does not change what the taker is for me. Hes the man.

Think it was a tripple threat match anyway.

You sure it wasn't just Taker v Lesnar?

I shook his hand in the same manner, all above spot on except Big Show (he was in a tag with Cena, Angle, and Benoit).