The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

All of the Virgil photos / videos that surfaced this morning with the subway story deserved it's own thread.

Is it actually real then? I assumed someone had just put it together for a laugh, and that's why we can only see the back of the guy.

My top Virgil pic was the one someone created in that "what if things worked out differently" thread a few years ago on here :laugh:

King PITCOS (I think it was) once made a joke one out of a photo I posted of myself doing a little pose with Virg'. That was quite amusing. Virgil had his famous cock out, or at least the MS Paint version of it. I think I had some sort of speech bubble dissing i-pods or something, too.

All of the Virgil photos / videos that surfaced this morning with the subway story deserved it's own thread.

Is it actually real then? I assumed someone had just put it together for a laugh, and that's why we can only see the back of the guy.

Yup: http://deadspin.com/5986342/virgil-is-sell...ation-right-now

A thread about how former mainstream wrestlers hustle on the indies is just waiting to be classic stuff.

EDIT: Indies and train stations.

Edited by TheShowOff

A bit late i guess but i hadn't checked this topic in a few days, i'm intrigued by that cmll british night poster, wtf is that ?? was there really a cmll show in the UK ? if so i hadn't heard a single word about it but i sure wished i had ! i'd definatly want to go see it if there ever was a full fledged lucha event taking place in the UK.

• Paid Members

It says "Arena Mexico" on the poster. It was just a gimmick night. There were a few fully-fledged lucha events in London a few years ago, though. I think there was an NWA Jr Heavyweight title change on one of them.

A bit late i guess but i hadn't checked this topic in a few days, i'm intrigued by that cmll british night poster, wtf is that ?? was there really a cmll show in the UK ? if so i hadn't heard a single word about it but i sure wished i had ! i'd definatly want to go see it if there ever was a full fledged lucha event taking place in the UK.

Right at the top of the poster it says

Edited by Richie Freebird

It says "Arena Mexico" on the poster. It was just a gimmick night.

It never actually happened as it was supposed to be a charity night, but the kids charity as well as the British Embassy publically withdrew support at the last minute, so CMLL must've been at it.

Would've been interesting to see what they'd come up with too, considering there's nothing remotely British about anything in CMLL, other than prelim guy Hooligan having a union jack on his mask many moons ago.

Knowing CMLL, it probably would've amounted to a red phonebox being dumped in the aisleway.

Edited by Reznor

The proud history of wrestling in mugshot form

ICPxTur.jpg

The Xpac shot looks more like an autopsy pic

Can anyone fill in the blanks out of curiosity?

DiBiase, Luger, MVP, Jericho, X-Pac, Bagwell, ??, Sid, Is that Wade Barrett??,??, Michaels.

Eddie, Angle, Vito, Booker, ??, Brian Christopher?, Steiner, ??, ??, Horace Hogan??, Sunny.

O'Haire, Helms, Andre, Daniels, Nash, hall, Jeff, Awesome Kong, ??, Lesnar, Billy Gunn.

Santino, Flair, ??, Sandman, ??, Jannetty, Show, Neidhart, Austin, ??, Matt Hardy.

Tomko, Lita, Kanyon, ??, ??, ??, ??, Test, Is that Sharmell??, Swagger, ??.

No doubt Im missing a few obvious ones (Took me a while to recgonise santino!).