The THIRD UKFF Celebrity Twatlist: WINNER REVEALED!

HarmonicGenerator

• Awards Moderator
I had to look up who that is. Is she shite at music, then? Because I could quite happily look at pictures of her for a good 25 minutes in a row, I reckon.

She's very nice to look at, and her speaking voice is quite lovely too. The music itself would be inoffensive if she didn't put on a ridiculous singing voice that ruins everything about her, my ears, and life in general. Every single I sound is changed to oy, so that a chorus of one song ends up sounding like:

And you singing the song thinking this is the loyfe

And you wake up in the morning and your head feels twoyce the soyze

where you gonna go, where you gonna sleep tonoyght?

Which admittedly doesn't look too awful but it's obviously something she does deliberately and intentionally, it gets right on my tits and I wish she wouldn't do it because she'd actually be okay if it wasn't for that one extremely irrittating thing.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

I don't mind Amy McDonald, I think the pronunciation works reasonably well with her folky style of music. As affectations go, it's certainly not as bad as Adele's need to end every word with a vowel. Still trying to work out what a 'Skifoe' and a 'Crumboah' are.

• Awards Moderator
I'd love lots of Twat Stats and Twat Facts to accompany the list.

I'll see what I can do...

... Actually, on further thought, I'm not sure how well Twat Facts will go down. I'd fear it could open itself up more to 'I heard that's or 'What about that time when's and that sort of thing. But we'll see. Similarly, I've thought about doing Twat Tweets - but I'm not sure how many of the current list even have Twitter, let alone write anything on it that's usable.

Anyway.

LAST DAY OF VOTING TODAY! if you haven't got your lists in yet, do it! Do it today!

• Paid Members
Similarly, I've thought about doing Twat Tweets - but I'm not sure how many of the current list even have Twitter, let alone write anything on it that's usable.

I've probably shared this with you before, but here's a tweet from someone from last years list. I hope he features again this year, fucking inbred bellend.

"WTF is wiv da weather? Its snowin n fukin sunny at tha same tym LOL"

Similarly, I've thought about doing Twat Tweets - but I'm not sure how many of the current list even have Twitter, let alone write anything on it that's usable.

I've probably shared this with you before, but here's a tweet from someone from last years list. I hope he features again this year, fucking inbred bellend.

"WTF is wiv da weather? Its snowin n fukin sunny at tha same tym LOL"

I'll have a guess, Dappy.