Jimmy Saville

jimufctna24

Opinion  

258 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

51KYLQB1k7L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-70,22_AA300_SH20_OU02_.jpg

Jimmy Savile has stolen a time machine. How's about that then?

Notorious predator Jimmy Saville has stolen a time machine and embarked on a quest across space and time to get his end away.

Only the machine

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Charges have been going for ages with him. I'm sure I remember reading about this months ago. Was he still in Coronation Street when the charges were against him? ITV might be in the shit over that, if he is found guilty, WHICH HE HASN'T BEEN YET. Innocent until proved guilty.

Charges have been going for ages with him. I'm sure I remember reading about this months ago. Was he still in Coronation Street when the charges were against him? ITV might be in the shit over that, if he is found guilty, WHICH HE HASN'T BEEN YET. Innocent until proved guilty.

It was a singular accusation of sexual assault that he was originally charged with, but that was dropped due to insufficient evidence. It's now been revisited and he's been charged with multiple counts. I realise it's innocent until proven guilty, but given that he was charged (and in the eyes of the media, guilty) for 5 months in 2011 I doubt they'd take the risk of putting an innocent man through that kind of hell again without a fairly strong case.

• 2 months later...

Archived