Jimmy Saville

jimufctna24

Opinion  

258 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Well, didn't he say at one point that he had entertainers or whatever coming to him after the Savile stuff came out saying they were worried about being caught up in the whole thing? And hasn't he said in the past that a lot of his work now involves concealing various things about his clients? Concealing a sexual crime is probably a crime, you'd think?

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Also somebody I'm following tweeted the following:

"Publicist Max Clifford has been arrested on suspicion of sexual offences. I find it hard 2 believe he'd do anything like that! #DecentGuy"

Which is mad, really. He's not a decent guy regardless of what he's been nicked for today.

• Paid Members
Breaking News

Max Clifford has been arrested. Going on Saville and now Clifford, I expect Paul Daniels or Chris Eubank to be next, being all Louis Theroux guests.

http://www.itv.com/news/2012-12-06/max-cli...ration-yewtree/

Edit: Seph beat me to it

Fuck off. Not Eubank. Paul Daniels wouldn't shock me too much though to be honest.

Breaking News

Max Clifford has been arrested. Going on Saville and now Clifford, I expect Paul Daniels or Chris Eubank to be next, being all Louis Theroux guests.

http://www.itv.com/news/2012-12-06/max-cli...ration-yewtree/

Edit: Seph beat me to it

Fuck off. Not Eubank. Paul Daniels wouldn't shock me too much though to be honest.

Come on now, I like Eubank but he did come across like he had something to hide.

Seriously, I agree Paul Daniels would not shock me.

Keith Harris anyone?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Jim Davidson has been confirmed as the latest to be Nick Nicked in the operation Yewtree investigation. Online political blogger Guido Fawkes reported earlier.

• Paid Members

Davidson doesn't shock me and in fact I think someone mentioned him earlier in this thread. What I'm wondering is how many more? Will it get worse before it gets better?

Archived