Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

Exactly, the rock used to face al snow, and some of hhh's best early defenses where against taka amd tazz. Get it mixed up

Just heard on the LAW that the lineal brawl for all champion is Nate Diaz. Bart Gun, Butterbean then they took Butterbeans mma record don't know the names but there was around 5 names then Conor McGregor and Nate Diaz. Bit of fun.

Casually hopping though videos whilst drunk I reckon AJ tips Kane for best debut ever, which says a hell of a lot considering how balls deep the camera cue fuck up was. You could argue it helped but I'd never believe you. It should have been a straight cut to the titantron but still. Jesus Murphy. 

Edited by Gay as FOOK

Yeah you were drunk.

Was at a local show last night, that had some bigger names in the Scottish scene added late in the day so went along. Quite amazing the difference having a wrestler having a belt makes to a kids response. Kids would go crazy for championship matches even if the action wasn't as good as the other matches.

Given it was a smaller show , say around 180 at most from my count of rows and seats, they can't have made a great deal off the show. But will have gotten them great favor across the scene and getting bigger name guys booked as they are reliable. Just beware of kids with whistles in the crowd

watched ROH Death Before Dishonor from 2006 last night and I'd recommend it to anyone.

It's the finale of the ROH v CZW feud, the only satisfying wrestling invasion angle. The crowd is split about 70/30 in favour of ROH and the atmosphere is hostile like no other. It's most comparable to a football crowd with home and away fans. Middle fingers all over the place and you'd think riots would break out when CZW fans led a chant of "overrated" towards Bryan Danielson! The CZW fans are hilariously awful throughout really. And the main event is just a nuts WarGames-esque Cage of Death Match, feat Cesaro with hair and Necro Butcher on the CZW team. It's hilarious to see ROH fans wanting BJ Whitmer to beat up Cesaro with 2016 eyes. Nice shout from a fan too "hair transplants - look into it!" towards Cesaro.

Just an utterly unique show whether you reckon you'd care for the wrestling or not.

• Paid Members

I'm really impressed Jericho has won me over again, I used to love him but he's been insufferable for years. I don't listen to his podcast or anything so he might be an arsehole but I'm surprised to find myself really enjoying him in WWE again.

Edited by Call me Bellend

• Paid Members

I'm really impressed Jericho has won me over again, I used to love him but he's been insufferable for years. I don't listen to his podcast or anything so he might be an arsehole but I'm surprised to find myself really enjoying him in WWE again.

Actually hes alot more bearable on his podcast know as well. His work recently is really good, previously he seemed to have really lost his fire