Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

With Emma out now for an unknown amount of time, I reckon Dana Brooke and Ryback could do a good bully duo/tandem shtick

You think Ryback's coming back anytime soon?

No, not at all. But his recent shoot/whatever aside, I enjoyed his bully gimmick and seeing Dana this week on Raw made me think of him in that role.

Edited by Slapnuts

• Paid Members

Batista just owned Stephanie on Twitter. What a fucking guy!

Stephanie McMahon @StephMcMahon

It's arguable that "the slap" is my character's finishing maneuver. Who do you think was hit the worst? #StephBook

Dave Bautista Retweeted

Plus it helps to get guys over!1f610.pngAnd it builds a great angle for when you get your receipt1f633.png it looks good1f616.png I tried! 1f641.png

CM Punk liked Dave's tweet. :D

• Paid Members

Batista has made good and can see how daft wrestling is once he steps out of its bubble. He can write his own cheques now.

People can laugh at Batista's last run all they want, but who else would have accepted the plans changing (he was supposed to win the belt and then have big run) and then just put everyone over like he did? He put over Daniel Bryan and the Shield in high profile matches. He made the best out of a real shitty situation.

When Batista starts going down the straight to DVD route he'll be begging for his job back. It's just sour grapes because they changed plans for his big comeback win at Mania 30. It didn't go as originally planned. And as far as CM Punk goes he's just acting like a fucking kid. I'm sure the McMahon's are laughing at that prick for the way he pussies out of these UFC fights.

They should sign his wife AJ instead, she'll probably put up a better fight.

Edited by The Clint

Why on earth would Batista beg for a job back, I'm sure he's got enough money now that he wouldn't have to work again if he so chose. He's an achiever, this isn't Virgil we are talking about, he aint going to be kiss arsing WWE in Shoot Interviews in the desperate hope they'll hire him back, he's successful, he don't give a damn.

Edited by Ambulance Chaser

• Paid Members

Why on earth would Batista beg for a job back, I'm sure he's got enough money now that he wouldn't have to work again if he so chose. He's an achiever, this isn't Virgil we are talking about, he aint going to be kiss arsing WWE in Shoot Interviews in the desperate hope they'll hire him back, he's successful, he don't give a damn.

Exactly. He didn't ask for another run, they begged him for that run. Batista doesn't need them in the same way The Rock doesn't.

• Paid Members

Yeah The Clint is talking shit there. Batista is nearly 50 and thinks that the WWE is rubbish now. He's not bothered about it. He's said many times he'd love to come back and just do house shows if he could because he loves wrestling but he hates all the shit writing on TV. He's got nothing but big movies on his plate these days. And if he does end up back in the DVD bargain bin well that stuff probably pays better than a WWE contract anyway and it's without all the hassle. Dave's got it all sorted.

Edited by LaGoosh

When Spectre came out they sent big Dave out to promote it on shows such as Soccer AM and The One Show. I've never seen him on a prime time chat show over here yet. He's got a long way to go before he can claim to be the next Arnie.  I can't see Batista ever being the main star in a Hollywood Blockbuster.