Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

If anyone has a chance to see that Will Ospreay and Ricochet match, its well worth your time. They do shit in that match that I didnt realise was possible. They are both made of rubber it seems.

Is there anywhere to watch it online?

Has The Miz ever feuded with Bray Wyatt? Should I seek help if I'd like to see it? I think the two of them going against each other could be gold. Bray's done fuck all in forever and Miz is good enough to freshen him up. Bray's talented no doubt, it's just he's been stale for so long. I reckon there'd be a bit of a Daniel Bryan/Kane dynamic and Miz and Bray are good enough to pull it off (oo-er). 

• Paid Members

If anyone has a chance to see that Will Ospreay and Ricochet match, its well worth your time. They do shit in that match that I didnt realise was possible. They are both made of rubber it seems.

Is there anywhere to watch it online?
The show is a tenner on Wwnlive.com. Personally I liked the ZSJ match from Evolve 58 the night before slightly more, but they're both absolutely worth the money.

Not sure if it's available yet but Ospreay had another supposedly great match with Scurll at Wrestlecon and is working KUSHIDA tomorrow in New Japan which is sure to also be excellent. What a week.

Edited by Benno

I'd really enjoy that Steak.

With the chatter on here about possibly turning Bray face, it could be a really fun dynamic. Keep the rest of the family well away from it though.

Totally with you there. It'd be naff if the family were involved and would only descend into the same stuff we're all bored of.

Edited by Undefeated Steak