Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members
Excellent way to blow out of proportion, and as per usual you have missed the point.

............................. umm ..............

I sympathise to an extent.

The point seems to be, you equated your life to that of the globally-recognized pro wrestler CM Punk.

Take your ridicule like a man.

Yeah, the point of your post has to have been that you can empathise with wrestling superstar CM Punk. Which you can't. If that wasn't the point, then there would have been no post here.

Your face turn has gone well, Max, don't screw it up now. Self-importance is fine, its part of the deal ('PAY YOUR DUES!'), but just take your beats. It's fine.

It gets annoying when people only read what they want to have digs. I concluded it by saying it would be a million times worse for Punk. A million is fucking loads. He probably has a million times more money than me too. I can imagine how nice it would be to have that much money, because I already have some myself. I think it's a fair comment

Fame and money are different commodities. And, ultimately, that sentence has a different context. Envy for someone's wealth, and empathy with someone's fame are way different.

But, if you'd fleshed out the last sentence to read;

"Boy oh boy. I had a few quid once. I bought a medium sized house, looked at yacht's in a brochure, went to a 4 star hotel and had sex with a slightly ropey middle aged prozzie. I can but empathise with the plights of multi-millionaires."

...you'd probably have been called a divvie then, too.

Ric Flair is obviously considered one of the great icons and workers in pro wrestling history. I love the guy, and have been entertained by him throughout his career, but I've always found the greatest worker tag a bit hard to agree with on account of the fact alot of his matches are the exact same, with those same 3 or 4 spots that Flair always does, and what was the cartoon fall to the mat all about??? Did he do that shit back in the NWA days?

The greatest worker tag would be hard to agree with considering you haven't seen his best work.

• Paid Members
It gets annoying when people only read what they want to have digs. I concluded it by saying it would be a million times worse for Punk. A million is fucking loads. He probably has a million times more money than me too. I can imagine how nice it would be to have that much money, because I already have some myself. I think it's a fair comment

Sad thing is that I wasn't even having a dig at you with my first comment and you had a little bitch-fit. Get over yourself.

Sad thing is that I wasn't even having a dig at you with my first comment and you had a little bitch-fit. Get over yourself.

You're the one having a "bitch-fit."