Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

Thanks! I knew there was probably someone, can't believe I forgot about Macho and the Genius - especially considering the Genius is all that (seemingly) stands between Randy and the H.O.F

I doubt that is the case really.

Lanny appeared on a recent episode of WWE Countdown talking about wrestling robes, so he cant be on that bad terms

Thanks! I knew there was probably someone, can't believe I forgot about Macho and the Genius - especially considering the Genius is all that (seemingly) stands between Randy and the H.O.F

I doubt that is the case really.

Lanny appeared on a recent episode of WWE Countdown talking about wrestling robes, so he cant be on that bad terms

I don't think it's about bad terms, it's that according to lanny, savage always wanted the whole poffo family inducted, not just himself.

Surely Paige won't be a babyface for long. Based on her interview with Renee Young, her voice and demeanour is like a parody of bitchy teenage girls. If someone put her in a surprise title match, I'd half expect her to start screaming that she hates them and she's going to her room until uni. Maybe it comes across different to Americans though.

• Paid Members

Anyone seen that program "Extreme Car Hoarders" on Discovery? About two guys who persuade hoarders to part with their piles of (mostly) rusty junk in exchange for turning one of them into a dream car. One of the duo is Chuck Palumbo. Had some footage of him wrestling in Mexico on the first episode, bleeding a gusher.

He's in great shape but says he's been advised to quit wrestling due to back injuries.

• Paid Members
Surely Paige won't be a babyface for long. Based on her interview with Renee Young, her voice and demeanour is like a parody of bitchy teenage girls. If someone put her in a surprise title match, I'd half expect her to start screaming that she hates them and she's going to her room until uni. Maybe it comes across different to Americans though.

She's got a strange accent hasn't she? It almost sounds American unless she's trying to do so.