Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Harley Race was class as Vader's manager, really added to the character and his matches without taking the attention off Vader. Took more bumps than Vader most of the time. He wasn't the same when Harley had to retire.

I've been watching the first night of ROH's Raising the Bar weekend and something has stood out to me. Chris Hero is as annoying as fuck. More than half of his offense looks goofy as fuck. Adding needless wee rolls and spins to so much of his stuff. His elbows look nasty though. Which means, when he lands five Roaring Elbows in the corner and then takes his opponent out and hits another one to the back of the head, I'd probably prefer he wins with that than then locking in the Stretch Plum for the win. It even took the momentum out of the hot as hell crowd as well.

• Paid Members

I would have about forty fucking shirts from Barbershop Window t-shirts if I was on title bout trivia on LAW every week. Some of these people apparently don't even listen to the show they're calling into that week!

Bret makes a truly excellent point. But I can't agree with him at all. There was far more boners when Mickie James, Christy Hemme and Layla were knocking about.

Also, Trish, Lita, Stacy and Torrie- and the first two could wrestle better than any of the current lot as well as fulfilling the all-important boner criteria.

Bret makes a truly excellent point. But I can't agree with him at all. There was far more boners when Mickie James, Christy Hemme and Layla were knocking about.

Also, Trish, Lita, Stacy and Torrie- and the first two could wrestle better than any of the current lot as well as fulfilling the all-important boner criteria.

Yea agree 100% with those 4 in particular.

Don't think the current roster matches up at all in looks or wrestling ability, not even close.

Layla is still on the roster btw, she returned on Main Event last week.