Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

"Great American Bash 1991" is far from being the worst PPV ever. Watch it on the Network if you can. Diamond Studd vs Tom Zenk is a great match. Luger - Windham was better than I remembered. Only right stinker was that scaffold match. What the fuck was that about?

Big cut in the WWE Network version when the "Yellow Dog", during his match with Johnny B Badd, shouts "JOHNNY B GAY!!' into the camera and half whispers "faggot" as he's walking away. Cut right out. It's on the UK VHS version.

• Paid Members

Another obvious cut is Sid at Sin 2001. One moment he’s knocking Jarrett and Steiner about, it cuts to Warrior arriving in a limo, then it cuts back to the ring with him laid on his back, his legs pointing in different directions.

I'm sure that's the way it was aired originally. The actual footage of Sid snapping his leg was shown on Nitro the night after.

2 of them don't even wrestle any more though!  I have to admit I couldn't pick Layla out of a crowd, but fair play to her for being on this list.

Surprised Regal's not on the list - did he have a break at some point in the noughties?

Another obvious cut is Sid at Sin 2001. One moment he’s knocking Jarrett and Steiner about, it cuts to Warrior arriving in a limo, then it cuts back to the ring with him laid on his back, his legs pointing in different directions.

I'm sure that's the way it was aired originally. The actual footage of Sid snapping his leg was shown on Nitro the night after.

That's right, I've got a rip of the live broadcast and yeah you don't actually see the leg break happen. One second he's kicking arse, cut to the back were a limo pulls up with a masked Road Warrior Animal, then cut back to the ring where is rolling around like a wood louse

• Paid Members

The Kane character comes in at number 4, but Glen Jacobs has been around much longer than Mark Henry. In terms of active wrestlers, he pisses on everyone from a great height. Mark Henry has been away loads over the years when they got sick of him and sent him away to lose weight or just sent him home. And Undertaker and Triple H are part timers. Kane has been on the road since 95. And is still in storylines. He had a PPV with Bret Hart in 95 and a one with Daniel Bryan in 2014. He's a lifer as an uppercard act who can work with the main eventers.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay