RQW returns, asks for money

Big Benny HG

One of us no life losers right.

Listen i have said on many times over the years there are some good people on here, i have even had messages of support over night but there are some on here who are sad losers who need to get a life if you are in the catergory that includes you if not i apologize for any offence caused.

I'm reading this from work, does that mean I've got a life, right? Can I be a sad loser who HAS a life, or are the two always linked?

I think you should make us a little chart detailing which posters on here are sad losers, which posters need to get a life, and which are both.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listen i have said on many times over the years there are some good people on here, i have even had messages of support over night but there are some on here who are sad losers who need to get a life if you are in the catergory that includes you if not i apologize for any offence caused.

Was just teasing, if you want to know who Ricky thinks are the losers best place to start is probably the thread on his daughter. Can't really blame him.

I'm reading this from work, does that mean I've got a life, right? Can I be a sad loser who HAS a life, or are the two always linked?

I think you should make us a little chart detailing which posters on here are sad losers, which posters need to get a life, and which are both.

Buddy its up to each member to make up their own mind about who is a loser or not, Lots of people on here believe i am a loser no probs with that but its personal opinions. I think losers are people who judge people without knowing them, piss on a thread to gain brownie points, or have no interest in the topic but turn it into a slagging match, for example womans wrestling if people dont like it fine, why piss all over the thread or make personal attacks on people who like it. Like has been mentioned attacks on my daughter whose only crime is to get a chance of the major leagues, if people dont like her work fine say so its a wrestling forum but hows digs about her looks etc any relevance btw to balance it my daughter and i have hundreds of messages supporting her many from here. So as i say its up to you buddy how you judge, but thats the way i see it.

@Knightmare

If Len Davies, just a promoter, paid your wife a decent sum of money per month, for the duration of her injured days, why don't you return the favour and help the guy out? I mean, it's an amazingly generous thing to do. He didn't have to do that, not at all. There aren't many in the world that would. I'm guessing he done it because your wife was in a situation where she was unable to earn money, therefore cash was short? From viewing Len's acting, and understanding that he's asking for thousands of dollars, I'm guessing that his situation isn't too different.

@Knightmare

If Len Davies, just a promoter, paid your wife a decent sum of money per month, for the duration of her injured days, why don't you return the favour and help the guy out? I mean, it's an amazingly generous thing to do. He didn't have to do that, not at all. There aren't many in the world that would. I'm guessing he done it because your wife was in a situation where she was unable to earn money, therefore cash was short? From viewing Len's acting, and understanding that he's asking for thousands of dollars, I'm guessing that his situation isn't too different.

If i had the dough mate i would, what makes you think i am a rich man buddy.

@Knightmare

not that its any of our business, but wouldve thought that with the amount of shows you run and your camp jobs that you would be doing ok.

@Knightmare

not that its any of our business, but wouldve thought that with the amount of shows you run and your camp jobs that you would be doing ok.

Exactly this, really. Maybe not 'rich', whatever that is considered to be, but at least doing alright for yourself. You run a decent promotion, plenty of shows etc...

Finances/income are a very personal matter - not something to be discussed on a public forum.

With all this apparent hatred for the losers of this place, Id like to see one of these promotions form a heel team based on the UKFF, with 'Smart Mark' and 'The Keyboard Warrior'

Finances/income are a very personal matter - not something to be discussed on a public forum.

Would you consider Len Davies's financial matters to be personal? They've been discussed, from the prices he paid for belts, to how much he needs for this new venture. Obviously he needs to be upfront because of how he's begging for the money, but I'd like to point out I made no in-depth inquiries into the Knight finances.

I just thought maybe since Len and Knightmare are such great pals, they would rush to each others aid, not just one way around.

Would you consider Len Davies's financial matters to be personal? They've been discussed, from the prices he paid for belts, to how much he needs for this new venture. Obviously he needs to be upfront because of how he's begging for the money, but I'd like to point out I made no in-depth inquiries into the Knight finances.

I just thought maybe since Len and Knightmare are such great pals, they would rush to each others aid, not just one way around.

Not arguing that, and not pointing any fingers at you - I just made that general comment in an attempt to cut that line of questioning as its not anyone's business, and wont end well.

Its not really fair to guess at someone's personal financial status in this type of forum.

The discussion of Len Davies' finances is more about RQW's finances rather than his own - not quite the same thing, and he seems to have chosen to go public with his plea anyway.

Not saying it makes him 'fair game' by any means, but he opens himself up to it more.

Oh I can't just read this without adding my two penneth worth anymore.

1) It always baffles me that people on this forum who profess to being wrestling fans seem intent on destroying the very thing they love.

2) It's fine to me if people want to criticise Len's business ventures, they're entitled to their opinion, but people on here have been ripping into him on a personal level. There's a difference between RQW, the business, and Len Davies, the person, and people have crossed that line on this thread, which I feel is bang out of order.

3) I can't remember who said it on here, but someone called Ricky Knight "a backwards fucker". I really, really can't imagine that person having the balls to walk up to Ricky and say that to his face.

I have been involved in the British wrestling business since 1993 and in that time, I have encountered liars, conmen, opportunists, alcoholics, drug addicts and paedophiles. There have been, and still are, a hell of a lot of dodgy/shady/unreliable/dangerous people in the business. Len and Ricky certainly not any of those things.

There were a couple of times when a show had taken less than expected and Len asked if he could pay me at a later date as opposed to on the night itself. I agreed, and Len ALWAYS paid me at the agreed later date.

When I was booking RQW, there were a few wrestlers (I emphasise, just a few) who were taking Len for a ride by overcharging him for wages or expenses. Ricky sat down with me and showed me what he paid some of those people when they worked for WAW, or if they didn't work for WAW, what he paid wrestlers who I would classify as at a similar level to those wrestlers. I was then able to go to these people and offer them a new wage. Every single one of them agreed to the new lower wage and Len could run his shows on a more realistic budget. Ricky didn't make any more or less money from doing this, he was doing this for Len's sake and for the good of the British business as a whole. Or to put it another way, the exact opposite of the people I referred to in point 1.

Dean.

It's fine to me if people want to criticise Len's business ventures, they're entitled to their opinion, but people on here have been ripping into him on a personal level.

That's par for the course in wrestling fandom. There are dregs of society wishing death on the likes of John Cena and Triple H all the time. They're probably just joking, or mentally ill. I wouldn't take the criticisms of Len on here that seriously either.

Archived