TNA Destination X 2012 discussion *SPOILERS*

IANdrewDiceClay

There isn't one. It's really dangerous. Obviously it'd do more damage if it caught ribs or a limb, but there's pretty much no way to guarantee its safety. Basically, Sonjay Dutt hasn't hurt anyone doing it because he's pretty small.

That makes no sense. The person he does it to is usually even smaller than he is. Its not like he's doing it to Bully Ray.I dont buy for a second that the move even hurts to a significant level. If it did, nobody would take it and they wouldn't let him do it. There must be a way around it, like every other move in wrestling. My theory is that the persons movement and the position Dutt is landing is minimizing the blow to the body, so it its spectacular, but isn't causing any damage.rubodaftcunt.jpgIf you see as Dutt is landing, the opponent crosses his arms and lifts his shoulder to the side. Dutt is also bents over slightly. I imagine with both of them working together the move just looks like it hurts. Dutt never lands on their chest, gut or anything. He usually lands on the crossed arms of his opponent.Mind you, the only explanation for taking this move is that Sexxxy Eddie is a thick cunt:
Man, that must had fucking hurt. I was hoping that Roode would win and I expected it. I love Aries, but I wanted Roode to keep his reign as longest running Heavyweight Champion. But after watching that match I'm super happy that Aries won, he place exploded when he won. Great ending the the PPV.Angle-Joe, Daniels-AJ and King-Doug were other good matches. Kash-Mason was alright too. Rest was pretty passable, mainly because I really hate those wanky X-Divison guys like lars only, flip mong head and dakota.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Despite not having the moonsault element, I thought Senshi's version looked better.Hogan's got some serious love for the young guys at the moment:

Hulk HoganAJ STYLES,My Superhero DANIELS and KAZARIAN have changed my view of the future of our business,they are the greatest,I thank u guys HHHulk HoganWish I was in my prime,I would draw nothing but money with SAMOA JOE,his work is flawless.And he a tough,mean mofo. HH

Hogan v Joe would have been a good old match.
Hulk HoganNothing but respect for Kurt Engle,he's our leader,that's why IMPACT is in the fast lane and finally on track. HHDon't forget his love for 'Kurt Engle'!

• Paid Members

I don't think Kazarian's all that good. He's definitely improved since Fortune got together, but he's still not all that watchable by himself, and his decision to shave all his hair off at a whim shows he still doesn't quite get it - he could've gotten a bit of story out of an AJ/Kaz hair vs. hair match, and for a guy like him, every drop of narrative he can get is valuable.

• Paid Members

From what's been battered about, Kaz is the father of Claire Lynch's unborn child. And because she was in such a fucked up state, she doesn't recognise him since he'd shaved his head since then. All she knows is that some brown haired lad fucked her, when she was off her tits on pills. That's why Kaz shit himself far more than Daniels did when she turned up and why Daniels was so surprised when Kaz turned on AJ the other week. The shaved head will play into this eventually.

The main event was great, loved the two "cheap" false finishes, as that's how Roode has kept his title and the ending was brilliant, the TNA booking team are doing a phenomenal job right now, the X Division matches were OK but for half of those guys it was only their second match in the company.Samoa Joe is having a decent run of matches this year and is now leading the BFG series, he was pretty awful in 2011 but he seems far more motivated this year.AJ & Daniels had a great hate fueled brawl, hopefully they rap the storyline up soon though, as I've seen about 100 of their matches and there isn't anywhere else they can really go from here.I can see Roode getting the title back before Bound For Glory, 12 of the top contenders are tied up in the BFG series and Sting has wrestled him enough, so he needed a fresh opponent for the next few PPVsAustin Aries is great but I think the numbers will have to go up for them to keep the title on him for Bound For Glory,he should probably be champ until the September PPV though and they can make the decision then.

• Paid Members

Austin Aries is great but I think the numbers will have to go up for them to keep the title on him for Bound For Glory,he should probably be champ until the September PPV though and they can make the decision then.

Because every other wrestler has been smashing box office records as TNA World champion.

Austin Aries is great but I think the numbers will have to go up for them to keep the title on him for Bound For Glory,he should probably be champ until the September PPV though and they can make the decision then.

Because every other wrestler has been smashing box office records as TNA World champion.

No because they have a plan for Roode-Storm for the title at BFG and what's the point in switching plans if business hasn't even slightly got better? i'm not talking a massive bump, just slightly more than what Roode was delivering as champ, be it PPV buys, ratings or merchandise.

• Paid Members

They don't need the belt in the Roode and Storm feud if that's the case. Aries is way more over than Storm is. Storm doesn't move ratings, attendance or buyrates either. Nobody does. Unlike WWE, TNA can experiment with new ideas with a minimum failure (and by the same token often minimal success) rate. Aries seems far more fresher, his ring style is more for flashier and the fans seems to love him more than Storm. He ticks all the boxes for what TNA's current direction should be looking towards.

They probably still are looking at Storm vs Roode, for Bound For Glory. I see no reason why they can't have a No Holds Barred match without the title, with Storm finally destroying Roode at Bound For Glory. Have AJ Styles win the BFG Series (with Roode stopping Storm from winning in the Play Offs). Sting and Hogan vs The Bikers, AJ vs. Aries and Roode vs Storm sounds like a awesome card. Or even Angle vs Aries. Thats never been done. I think they should definitely keep running with Aries, though. Aries vs Hardy even. There's loads of people he'd tear it up with. For me at the moment, the best wrestler needs the belt. And currently, he's got it.

• Paid Members

ariesworldtitle712.jpg

I can't believe my eyes! This is brilliant. TNA striking while the iron is hot, the antithesis of the booking I criticized ROH for in Dexter's their thread, since they always leave it too long and havent made an exciting, gutsy booking move since they put the title on.... umm, Austin Aries.

ariesworldtitle712.jpg

I can't believe my eyes! This is brilliant. TNA striking while the iron is hot, the antithesis of the booking I criticized ROH for in Dexter's their thread, since they always leave it too long and havent made an exciting, gutsy booking move since they put the title on.... umm, Austin Aries.

Question is, do you go for a Roode rematch at the next PPV or start feeding new competitors? You have another 2 PPV's until Bound for Glory and need to keep the series competitors away from Aries for as long as possible. So perhaps Roode/Aries @ Hardcore Justice and maybe Sting/Aries for No Surrender? Just can't see money in Aries/AJ at Bound For Glory. Long Term yes brilliant but short term rushed for the main PPV of the year no. Aries/Ray maybe better?

A lot of emotion today. Last night @AustinAries and i tore it down. The last 256 days has been a hell of a ride. Now.... A big decision.....

- @RealBobbyRoode

The thing with Aries is that most of the matches he could potentially have are fresh whereas Bobby Roode has pretty much wrestled everyone, twice. I'd be hyped for Aries vs Angle, Sting or Hardy, bordering on dream matches in my head. I am gonna throw out Joe vs Aries at BFG if Aries makes it that far. Joes loss to Aries at Slammy kicked him into gear to win the BFG Series and take on Aries. Opening Slammiversary, closing Bound For Glory maybe?

Im still not ruling out Storm vs Roode. I still do think Bobby is gonna win the belt back at some stage.

Archived