MASKS

WWFChilli

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

psychosis is one of the best for me, it was distinctive and suited the wearer. The coulrs and look with the hair and horns was just super cool. Plus it looked like it fitted. Nothing puts me off more than what looks like an ill fitting mask.

I never liked Super Calo, always thought he looked a massive spastic.

• Paid Members

LA Park will always be the king:

LA%20PÁRKA.jpg

You see, to the untrained eye, you'd think he's the same as La Parka, but no. LA Park (who is the original La Parka) has black eye shadow on and wears wicked skeleton leather jackets. He can also bust out far better moves on his entrance that the current Parka. He's also got "original" on his boots. LA Park still interests me more than he really should in 2012. I've always found a wrestling skeleton man fascinating. The La Parka vs LA Parka match was shockingly great. One of my favourite matches ever. Its pure pro wrestling.

I'm after this shirt as well:

41m7+se85sL.jpg

2sadtzr.jpg

Hooligan, Dr X, Arkangel & Skandalo

2daznll.jpg

Murder Clown (no it's not Carlos Tevez)

111qffd.jpg

Mephisto

2mzxukw.jpg

Volador's Darth Maul

2iqzqlu.jpg

Volador with another new look

2hyjq04.jpg

Dr Wagner in a Wagner/Psycho Clown half mask & Drago with La Parka

2cpui42.jpg

Canek

Dr Wagner is probably my favourite of all time, Liger Second

• Paid Members

That t-shirt is pretty badass Ian. Let me know if you find it. That LA Park-La Parka feud sounds right up my alley too actually.

Wrestlings masks are awesome. The Lucha style ones are fun but I fucking loved the Mankind mask and the original Kane mask. So, SO much character in them both.

Some of my favourites...

hijo%20del%20solitario%20y%20angel%20blanco%20%280000%29.jpg

Angel Blanco (right), really nice and simple. I also like Hijo del Solitario's (left) mask a lot.

ebessankamen.jpg

Ebessan and Kuishinbo Kamen

img4881m.jpg

Pirata Morgan (right) and son

6004485_std.jpg

Abismo Negro

traumas.jpg

Trauma I y II

QueMonito.jpg

Kemonito

• Paid Members

A disgusting lack of the Great Muta, here. Don't worry, I'll save the thread.

37.jpgkeijimutoh18.JPG0.jpggreatmuta.jpg3d97e248.jpgGreatMutavswagner-1.jpghttp://www.keijimutohcentral.com/facesofmutoh.html

I've been a big fan of Muta for years. So much so, he got me into watching Puro. IMO, he deserves to be up there in any 'Greatest of all-time' list. Great gimmick, looks cool, unreal charisma and is a cracking storyteller in the ring. Anyway, when Muta decided to shave his head and wear masks, instead of face paint, it seemed to revitalise his career - he's had an endless list of cracking bouts since. He some how managed to look cooler and more handsome by going bald, Jesse Ventura is the only other man who has this distinction. But his masks though...

I need that LA Park t-shirt.

estelar1ene2011.JPG

psychosis is one of the best for me, it was distinctive and suited the wearer. The coulrs and look with the hair and horns was just super cool. Plus it looked like it fitted. Nothing puts me off more than what looks like an ill fitting mask.

There's two now. The original started wearing the costume again. I like the fact that there's a Psychosis in CMLL and one in AAA. Makes me happy.

3489247069_57be94795c.jpg It's a good job the Doctor didn't have to face this gasmask mini. He doesn't actually wear the gasmask but I like his get up normally. In fact I like everything about Mascarita Dorada. He's awesome.

trios%20cmll.jpg I love all these masks. La Mascara's is simple, but wonderful.

Another Volador Jr pisses off the office costume:

Volador-ironman.JPG

And since the football's on, this is how to make it less shit:

conquista1.jpg

I was a big fan of the mysterious masked superstar:

mramerica.jpg

Sadly, he wasn't around for long, and his identity was never revealed, though it DID look a lot like Shawn's chin.

I was a big fan of the mysterious masked superstar:

Sadly, he wasn't around for long, and his identity was never revealed, though it DID look a lot like Shawn's chin.

I guess the video of him taking his mask off on Smackdown did nothing to reveal his identity to you then.

Wheres the Liger & Ultimo Dragon love?

Archived