Marijuana - Should It Be Legal?

David

MDMA is the active ingredient in Es.

Anyway - I remember when they showed the Leah Betts video at school. They had the lights off and I had a cold and was sniffling throughout. Some people thought I had been crying when the lights came back on. Haha.

Yeah, I know that but it was Ecstacy pills she was taking not MDMA. I think it may just be a colloquial thing. I understand MDMA is what makes ecstacy what it is, but where I'm from we would only call pure MDMA, MDMA. We wouldn't call eccies MDMA. I thought you were going to say that people thought you had a coke problem because you were sniffing!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway - I remember when they showed the Leah Betts video at school. They had the lights off and I had a cold and was sniffling throughout. Some people thought I had been crying when the lights came back on. Haha.

Yeah, I know that but it was Ecstacy pills she was taking not MDMA. I think it may just be a colloquial thing. I understand MDMA is what makes ecstacy what it is, but where I'm from we would only call pure MDMA, MDMA. We wouldn't call eccies MDMA. I thought you were going to say that people thought you had a coke problem because you were sniffing!

It's a little disturbing to me now to realise that the differences between the pills you used to get (and probably still do) was down to whatever terrible shit the MDMA was cut with, rather than any innate cleverness in the manufacturing of the drug. I steer clear of pills altogether nowadays; if I was to partake it would have to be pure (or pretty pure) MDMA. Which is incredible.

• Paid Members

I feel sad that we are posting on a forum that has legalized snide Duane. Duane is bad enough in his own right, but a Duane that is cut with loads of Magna Carta (or Maggie C, as it isn't called on the street) is even worse for the forum. I know that the War on Duane is arduous, and may have innocent casualties, but it's a war we must win in order to protect future UKFFers. We can't back down, and the lure of legalized Duane might be too much for the weak willed. I realize that I'm not taking into account the benefits of legal Duane, in that it would take away onerous duties from our lawmakers, who could then concentrate on the likes of Albus Clamosus (or Street Kiff), who may actually be more dangerous to the forum as a whole, and also the prospect of taxing the Duane at source, but I feel that the correct course of action is to stamp out Duane, and stamp out this bastardized "Nu Duane". People need help to put down the Duane pipe, and breathe free.

• Paid Members

It's a little disturbing to me now to realise that the differences between the pills you used to get (and probably still do) was down to whatever terrible shit the MDMA was cut with, rather than any innate cleverness in the manufacturing of the drug. I steer clear of pills altogether nowadays; if I was to partake it would have to be pure (or pretty pure) MDMA. Which is incredible.

Depends on your supplier. I prefer MDMA, but a few years ago, I was going to a guy who had very good pills where the MDMA was mixed with ephedrine - best highs I'd ever had until MDMA.

From what I remember, the apples that done for ol leah were actually nothing but mdma (and some binding agents obviously, but no other active ingredients) The resultant strength took quite a few people by surprise.

His posting style is VERY similar to Duane, to be fair. Just as Golden Eagle is VERY similar to a certain previous mong.

His posting style is VERY similar to Duane, to be fair. Just as Golden Eagle is VERY similar to a certain previous mong.

Even down to the use of the same smileys and going on the offensive with you and Gladders.

Archived