Marijuana - Should It Be Legal?

David

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit much butchy old chap, I backed up what I said with evidence and points, can't do much more than that.

Maybe I should just do a quick one sentence comment, doesn't say much, but keeps things breezy.

Something like "Hey, it's a bloke with a shit tache, popping in to have a pop not based in reality, check it out!"

I mean would that work better?

• Moderators

I knew it wouldn't be long until you broke out the "If I call people attacking me because I'm a drongo things like "Old Chap" and things of that ilk IT'LL PROVE that I'm definitely not really bothered by the fact that people know I've got a season pass to the spacktrain and refuse to take me seriously because of it and because I don't know how to put a gap in between paragraphs".

So yeah. KIFFY FOR WHITE NOISE 2012!

So you'd prefer I ran away with my tail between my legs because you don't like me?

Let me guess, I'm just another adam bowler, desperate to be liked, who just can't get that his (what would you guys call it, general spackery? Yeah that sounds about right) general spackery makes it impossible, desperately throwing out things to prove he just doesn't give a shit to make it ok that powerbutch, the twat with the 70's tache and the serious lack of any real life prospects doesn't like me?

You'll have to help me out here, if that was the wrong card, what's the right one, how should I be playing this? You let me know and I'll get right the fuck on it.

And at what point was you walking into a thread that was an actual conversation, to have a needless pop, derail the thing and turn it into me and you bitching at each other a helpful move? Does it help the flow, does it help a conversation occur? Or is you just you throwing out the "Big man round the forum" card? (If so, bravo, you're looking mighty fine there butchy, a fucking inspiration to us all).

And yeah, you've poked just enough to make me a mite snappy, please don't for a second think you've got under my skin, actually feel free to think it, seems kind of important to you - and I really wouldn't want to take that away from you.

I don't know anybody over the age of about twenty who just talks about smoking weed all the time. I think the existence of such people is a bit of a myth, like people who boast about owning Kindles.

I very rarely smoke weed, but of course it should be legal. Quite aside from the arguments about regulation and taxation, people should be able to make their own minds up about the substances they consume without fear of legal reprisal.

I don't know anybody over the age of about twenty who just talks about smoking weed all the time. I think the existence of such people is a bit of a myth, like people who boast about owning Kindles.

I wouldn't say they don't exist, but they are just evidence that some people (in general) are twats. It's not a "stoner" thing at all, some people just don't evolve properly into adulthood.

Some drinkers are just the same and there's nothing more annoying than a one-note idiot who only ever talks about how "hammered" he gets every weekend on Stella and shots.

It's only teenagers and adult idiots who talk like that.

Some people are just twats.

• Paid Members

Oh and it smells absolutely rank. At least coffee and faint beer/pub smell is quite nice when passing by Starbucks or a pub. Plus, the only time I've ever seen someone arguing with a lampost was a stoner in Amsterdam.

Archived