ADAM'S MISTAKE AND WANTS TO PUT THINGS RIGHT THREAD

adam bowler

• Paid Members

They would not teach me, I asked right at the start to a few but they would not. I am sure they won't now. There are 3 people adviceing me over on the net and thats it

Because you're a hot-headed prick. If your super show draws more than 15 paying customers then I'll eat my hat.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

They would not teach me, I asked right at the start to a few but they would not. I am sure they won't now. There are 3 people adviceing me over on the net and thats it

Who are these people?

• Paid Members

What the fuck do you mean you have been made out to lie before? Are you saying that you'll claim people are adviceing you, and they'll deny it? I'd obviously believe them, as if they were actually adviceing you, they'd be proud enough to say so, right? Because you're not just a fucking disasterpiece waiting to happen, and in NOV we won't get to hear all the shite about how things didn't work out because of this cunt, and that cunt, and how dare anyone call you a cunt just because things didn't work out. Because you're a genuine lad, right, and it's okay that you have no clue about what you're doing, you're just going to go ahead and do it, and assume that it'll work out okay.

• Paid Members

Every time Bowler pops up, I get this image of someone who believes that they are incredibly smart, yet every decision they make leaves them looking stupider and stupider to everyone else.

He also is beginning to remind me of one of those guys that when people are giving him advice on how he can change, is at the same time, stating that he can only do the exact opposite and it is impossible for him to do what they say.

He has the belief in his own little world he is amazing, whereas in reality you can see his plot is going to go wrong about 6 to 8 minutes into every plan.

Most importantly, Bowler is not a clever man.

Yes ladies and gentlemen, Adam Bowler is in fact...

homer-simpson-fat_0.gif

D'OH

Chill out man think your going a bit to harsh. You got to remeber 1 thing i did right which i am sure some promoters have not done and thats if there show was cancelled they did not pay the talent. I payed all my talent might of missed 1 or 2 because they said they did not want paying then asked to be paid and i did the right thing. You must be one mad person, madder than me, and if i upset u or pissed u off I AM SORRY. NOV show is 100% onYour right i ain't clever but people CAN change

• Paid Members

Honestly if the UKFF pulled together its collective ego's, psycho's, creative ideas and Butch and decided to run a show through a fecking ballot system, it would in fact be a better show than whatever Bowler produces.I can actually see that eventually emerging as the god's honest weirdest mod challenge, we've had weirder, I have a username because of it.

• Paid Members

Are they teaching you advice on how to spell first, very important in looking professional that is

Chill out man think your going a bit to harsh. You got to remeber 1 thing i did right which i am sure some promoters have not done and thats if there show was cancelled they did not pay the talent. I payed all my talent might of missed 1 or 2 because they said they did not want paying then asked to be paid and i did the right thing. You must be one mad person, madder than me, and if i upset u or pissed u off I AM SORRY. NOV show is 100% onYour right i ain't clever but people CAN change

1) Don't use the name in vain2) Every post you have posted in here makes my mind instantly hark back to the shit Sprules used to post. Not a good thing. Name us your sources and what advice they gave you. No one's going to steal it and promote a rival show and take your Gauntley bragging rights Adam, were really not that interested. What have you learned????

WHY ARE YOU BRING THAT UP. I Had a meeting with the Job center about this and they did clear meRULES1) Tell the JC your doing the event. YES I DID ITS ON RECORD2) I used someone elses money NOT MINE3) Declaire any money i got off the event NOT MY MONEY SO I GOT NOTHING

Archived