ADAM'S MISTAKE AND WANTS TO PUT THINGS RIGHT THREAD

adam bowler

• Paid Members

Here you go, NEWM:-http://ukff.com/index.php?act=Search&n...ult_type=topicsRead all those in order. You're in for a great time. There are also a couple of other threads created by others, and this was one:-http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=128116&hl=There was another one recently, too, talking about how his last show drew 5 or 6 people and that there was a really loud karaoke taking place next door that proved to be a bit of a distraction or something.Should keep you busy for the morning!

Thanks for that Gladders, Was just about ask the same thing.It's passed the slow monday morning hours though, that's for sure...270911970_db35fdd4ca.jpg

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have some questions in regards to your November show:1: Do you have a venue booked?2: Have you ensured that the venue has the correct license for running wrestling shows, and that license will still be in date come the time of your show?3: Does the venue also have public liability insurance?4: Have you hired a wrestling ring from a reputable and trust worthy ring hire company or individual?5: Have you ensured the venue has a high enough ceiling for wrestling to take place this time?6: Have you contacted and booked hard working and reputable wrestlers to appear on this show rather than the local and cheap shitarses in the Leeds and surrounding area?7: Have you ensured the venue has enough space for you to draw a crowd large enough to break even on expenses?8: In August/September time, are you going to pay for a professional poster/flyer to be made and printed and put up in the local area to advertise your show?9: Have you scouted the local area to market your show? Is the venue nearby to a local community, any schools, etc where your posters/flyers will be seen? Are there any local business you could put your posters up in their shop windows? Does the venue itself do decent numbers on a regular basis for other events so you could advertise your show internally? Have you contacted the local council to see where you can advertise in public and to the extent you're able to before they would potentially attempt to fine you for littering?10: Have you hired refs, an MC, does the venue have his own PA/sound system or will you have to supply your own?11. Are you a completely daft plonker who doesn't have a fucking clue what he's doing? Sorry these are ten steps that as a FAN I can imagine would be required to run a successful show and I'm sure they have missed a LOT of necessary steps that only someone who has had experience in the business will have picked up over time and hard learning.How many of these can you check off?

In my humble opinion, anyone who takes a booking off a lad who's clearly mentally challenged with a history of not being able to put on shows, should not only not be allowed to call themselves a professional anything, but should also be blackballed from the business.

Your all making me out as i killed someone when all i have done to mouth at a few people. The people who have had a harsh go at me please answer me this HAVE YOU EVER MADE A MISTAKE IN YOUR LIFE? because i have and that mistake was acting unprofessional

I have some questions in regards to your November show:1: Do you have a venue booked?...11. Are you a completely daft plonker who doesn't have a fucking clue what he's doing? Sorry these are ten steps that as a FAN I can imagine would be required to run a successful show and I'm sure they have missed a LOT of necessary steps that only someone who has had experience in the business will have picked up over time and hard learning.How many of these can you check off?

You seem to have missed something12: Don't taunt a bunch of sarcastic smarks, legit promoters and wrestlers you might want to hire until AFTER the show isn't a total train wreck of a cluster fuck.

Archived