ADAM'S MISTAKE AND WANTS TO PUT THINGS RIGHT THREAD

adam bowler

I'm not saying that you should be spellchecking everything, but if I'm reading something from someone who doesn't even know the difference netween "no" and "know" the chances are I'm not going to hand them my money and expect them to be able to run a show.I don't know if it's just the wrestling business or what, but the kind of unprofessionalism I've seen in this industry simply wouldn't wash in other lines of business. 90% of it all just reeks of sad teenagers playing at being Vince McMahon.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adam you deserved every bit of shit that gets thrown at youYou come on asking for chance after chance and at first some gave you a chance but been the total fuckwit you are you just made a total mess of it each timeAfter all why should you get another chance you have been accused left right and centre of using 'over people's money' aka tax payers money which if true makes you total fucking scumYou go round challanging everyone to a MMA fight or even x-box fights when u realised most of the people you were challanging left right and centre could fuck you upYou also go round asking To get set up with guys girlfriends or just been an outright Pervert to woman wrestlers Didn't you even get turned down by some local rats cos you were such a bellend to them?Just fuck off you waste of space

• Paid Members

Here you go, NEWM:-

http://ukff.com/index.php?act=Search&n...ult_type=topics

Read all those in order. You're in for a great time. There are also a couple of other threads created by others, and this was one:-

http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=128116&hl=

There was another one recently, too, talking about how his last show drew 5 or 6 people and that there was a really loud karaoke taking place next door that proved to be a bit of a distraction or something.

Should keep you busy for the morning!

• Paid Members

Adam, all you're doing here is reinforcing the perception that you're a needy amateur. There's a hundred accounts of shitarse cards ran by shitarse promoters on here that if you wanted to actually learn the rights & wrongs of running a show you'd be able to pick up the fundamentals easily enough.I'm not sure why you're craving acceptance from the people on here? I'm willing to bet nobody on this forum is going to attend any of your shows anyway so it's wasted time & effort. Maybe if you focused your attention on the things that could actually help you (if you insist on carrying on 'promoting') alternatively, my advice would be to pack it in & just be a fan. Let the people who understand the business of promoting promote & you just buy a ticket & have a good night out that doesn't involve fucking over the general public or wrestlers.

I am not going to commment on most of the stuff which was posted on here because that would just be giving in and losing my rag which i don't ever want to do again.I am not fucking over fans or wrestlers. The wrestler i always pay and i am happy with what they have done in the ring and i am not fucking over the public. The fans who saw my last 2 events who lived in Leeds were happy with the show. FROM NOW ON PLEASE COULD YOU JUST POST ADVICE ON HERE AND NOT HAVE NASTY GO AT ME, i think the people who said i am a cunt and waste of DNA, your out of line. I am trying to start fresh here. Maybe this thread should be locked now i done what i came on here to do and thats say sorry

You won't comment on what's been said about you because rather then face up to all the bullshit you've done you just rather try and sweep it under the carpet and hope it go's awaySeriously save your money (if it is yours ...highly unlikely) don't put on a show and just be a fan

Great, this again...It's pretty obvious that Adam has some sort of mental impairment, and that's not meant as an insult, I honestly think this guy needs more professional help than he's obviously getting. I find it quite sad that he's been allowed to come this far, and he hasn't done it on his own.THIS MAN IS OBVIOUSLY ILL, anyone 'helping' him at this point should be ashamed of themselves for either exploiting the mentally challenged, or being as misguided as he is for not realising what they're doing. This probably isn't going to make me any friends but I'd say the same goes for any wrestler that agrees to work for him and is aware of his history. This isn't 'Strawbing someone off', this is exploitative and cruel. I really do feel so sorry for Adam that people have enabled his delusions to such a damaging level. We can all see he doesn't have a very accurate perception of reality, and by feeding his warped view those involved may have actually made whatever illness he has worse. Well done lads, I hope you enjoyed that fat paycheck.And if for some sick reason this is someones idea of a work, you can fuck right off.

The ol' "he must be a mental, leave him alone!" response is almost as predictable as Adam posting this topic.Why does every fucking idiot have to have a 'mental illness' on the net? Whatever happened to some people just being fucking morons?

• Paid Members

It's the Tommy line. If someone looks repeatedly dumber than him, it's probably learning difficulties. If not , there's a good chance they're just a moron.

• Paid Members

The talent who have agreed to work for me are professionals ands if they turned down work they would just be like the old me unprofessional.I think you should stop calling me real nasty names and say to die because it gets you no where in life and you need to start growing up. I have come on hereto try make things right. Yes my english is rubbish but i don't have time to spell check everything when 5 or more people are asking me stuff. To answer the last qustion why i posted this on here is because i no ukff fans go to shows out of there way and i want them to come to my show and watch me put on a good show. And the person who were calling me names and saying i hope you die thats why i get mad because there is no need for it.

Look Adam , I'm not trying to be horrible to you hence why I have repeatedly private messaged you asking you to stop but you don't work and yet have not got a spare 30 seconds to spell check something even though for months people have been telling you how important it is . It is just one of so many reasons why you do not have the capability to run shows. I think the person above is correct in the fact we shouldn't be encouraging you and I urge all people in the business to just say no Adam - just go to shows and enjoy them as a fan , that's good enough for 99% of people , you don't need to prove anything and need to stop subjecting yourself to this torment and more than anything stop losing money !

Adam can you expand on this quote:''yes your right under 16 hours i forgot to post that one thanksEveryone says it's over 16 hours but i can make it well under 16 hours'' How the hell can you state that you want to be a professional promoter when your clocking in less than 16hrs a week. Promoting is a full time job not a hobby to do in your free time.

Adam can you expand on this quote:''yes your right under 16 hours i forgot to post that one thanksEveryone says it's over 16 hours but i can make it well under 16 hours'' How the hell can you state that you want to be a professional promoter when your clocking in less than 16hrs a week. Promoting is a full time job not a hobby to do in your free time.

As far as I understand it, he only spends 15 hours doing actual promoting, but he spends at least 3 hours a day posting on UKFF and Facebook, and another 2 hours spell checking.He's a dedicated man.

Archived