ADAM'S MISTAKE AND WANTS TO PUT THINGS RIGHT THREAD

adam bowler

Hope this is in the right place posting, As you know I have had fights with so many promoters, Fans and Talent. I would like to say I am sorry to people who I have said nasty things to. Most of the things I said was in defence for example people were telling me the posters were rubbish, so when I changed it each time people were still having ago about it and I was just getting mad because the last poster I got made was by a professional and people were having ago at it. I no it

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Hope this is in the right place posting, As you know I have had fights with so many promoters, Fans and Talent. I would like to say I am sorry to people who I have said nasty things to. Most of the things I said was in defence for example people were telling me the posters were rubbish, so when I changed it each time people were still having ago about it and I was just getting mad because the last poster I got made was by a professional and people were having ago at it. I no it

Yes i have gained some experiance since i was last here. Everyone learns new things all the time and i got someone willing to help me and advice me IF i go wrong.I am going to get a professional poster, Flyer made for the next show and as some people no i got some great talent booked for the NOV show. Thanks for the harsh comment.

Yes i have gained some experiance since i was last here. Everyone learns new things all the time and i got someone willing to help me and advice me IF i go wrong.I am going to get a professional poster, Flyer made for the next show and as some people no i got some great talent booked for the NOV show. Thanks for the harsh comment.

Who has been helping you learn the business and how?What is the name of the promotion that you have been working for for the past year that has allowed you to gain this experience?If the answers to those two questions are..."A few random people I can't name who have helped me with e-mailed comments"and"I haven't been working with an established company to learn the trade actually"Then you need to go away for another year and try again.

• Paid Members

So, you'll listen to advice? The advice is quit. You won't quit? You don't listen to advice.Also, sorry for not responding to your PM earlier. I told you to piss off because you don't know what you're doing, and you're going to burn some people who probably will choose not to come back to watch something more legit, by someone who does know what they're doing. I would like to know your background, so I can tell you to go get a background. Also, you don't come off as nice, as you shit on advice aimed at stopping you from fucking up, and you aren't being truthful with the most important person... yourself.

• Paid Members

Who has been helping you learn the business and how?What is the name of the promotion that you have been working for for the past year that has allowed you to gain this experience?If the answers to those two questions are..."A few random people I can't name who have helped me with e-mailed comments"and"I haven't been working with an established company to learn the trade actually"Then you need to go away for another year and try again.
Just to point out it was only October when he was last here trying to do a show and given that he knew nothing then, he can not possible have learned the buiness in less than half a year.

I am going to listen to advice but i ain't no quiter.I do no what i am doing and if i don't i ask my advicer and i ain't going to burn anyone. I am say i am going to put on a super show come NOV. I don't have a background i ask what to do and when they tell me i do it simple, i learn all the time. Please watch me from now till NOV and i be a professional and SHOCK YOU all.

• Paid Members

I am going to listen to advice but i ain't no quiter.I do no what i am doing and if i don't i ask my advicer and i ain't going to burn anyone. I am say i am going to put on a super show come NOV. I don't have a background i ask what to do and when they tell me i do it simple, i learn all the time. Please watch me from now till NOV and i be a professional and SHOCK YOU all.

Haven't heard anything like this before...

• Paid Members

So what have you got against learning the business by working for others like other successful promoters did?

Archived