ADAM'S MISTAKE AND WANTS TO PUT THINGS RIGHT THREAD

adam bowler

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a quick guide to "making things right" that I have written:1) Don't post that you are going to make things right.2) Seriously, don't post that you are going to make things right.Anyone who genuinely wants to "make things right" will just DO IT without drawing attention to themselves again and again and again.Get out there in the real fucking world, do a decent job, and then come back and show people that you HAVE made things right.Adam, right now you're acting like you're the Prime Minister offering the world to everyone when really you're just someone who once saw a photo of Obama on your black and white TV in your chavtastic apartment on the estate while your sister was sucking you off in return for some White Lightning.Don't run before you can walk. Or in your case - don't type before you can spell, recite the alphabet, or eat solid foods.

• Paid Members

All i want to do is make things right. Please can i just have a fresh start and prove that i can make this work and i can't name the people helping me as the FB page who are bullying me will post rubbish about them and make them mad.

Do you not take that a sign though Adam?

• Paid Members

WHY ARE YOU BRING THAT UP. I Had a meeting with the Job center about this and they did clear meRULES1) Tell the JC your doing the event. YES I DID ITS ON RECORD2) I used someone elses money NOT MINE3) Declaire any money i got off the event NOT MY MONEY SO I GOT NOTHING

Don't you also have to make sure you're not devoting 16 hours or more to it a week?

• Paid Members

Personally I believe Adam. I mean he's written stuff in CAPITAL LETTERS. That means he's not lying.

There's a scene in Glee (yes I watch Glee) where one of the character's brother is a successful actor. He says that to get people to believe during a dramatic scene you have to point and shout and then people will believe you.Therefore Adam, you need to point and shout more.Glee life lessons rock.

[yes your right under 16 hours i forgot to post that one thanksEveryone says it's over 16 hours but i can make it well under 16 hours Thanks for the comments and i will take them under advicment. Spelling ain't a strong point.I got to go now so if anyone wants to ask me anything PM me DON'T WORRY I WON'T SNAP AT YOU

• Paid Members

Ok thats up to you, but there are other people. No idea why your so mad at me, what i do to you. I can promice i will act professional for this next show and show that you are wrong about me.

Because you keep on coming back, making threads about how you're going to be more professional (without pausing for a second to even spell check your posts), which is just about the least professional thing you could do. Why not either take the path of:- shutting the fuck up, getting your shit lined up, and then putting on something competent in NOVor- Scrubbing the idea of running a marathon before you even learned to lace your boots, and instead begging your way into putting the chairs out on a show, or something, so you can learn some shite. Don't bandy around that shit that no-one will employ you to do that - most of the people putting on shows here will take anyone on for nothing

• Paid Members

[yes your right under 16 hours i forgot to post that one thanksEveryone says it's over 16 hours but i can make it well under 16 hours Thanks for the comments and i will take them under advicment. Spelling ain't a strong point.I got to go now so if anyone wants to ask me anything PM me DON'T WORRY I WON'T SNAP AT YOU

Alright, I'll bite. Adam, PM me who has been giving you advice. Names and everything. What advice have they given you.

• Paid Members

WHY ARE YOU BRING THAT UP. I Had a meeting with the Job center about this and they did clear meRULES1) Tell the JC your doing the event. YES I DID ITS ON RECORD2) I used someone elses money NOT MINE3) Declaire any money i got off the event NOT MY MONEY SO I GOT NOTHING

I have an honest question for you Adam , you say you are a good person however you have just admitted that you are using someone else's money. Do you think a good person losing someone else's money in a business where you know nothing is a trait of a good person. You pay everyone over the top wages and draw 15 people so lose a shed load - you have now done this twice and for some strange reason are still deluded that for some reason the 3rd one will work. So just for a second think - AM I A BAD PERSON FOR LOSING THIS PERSON ALL THIS MONEY ( see what I did there :) )

Archived