ADAM'S MISTAKE AND WANTS TO PUT THINGS RIGHT THREAD

adam bowler

I have already admited i am not the perfect guy but we both no your not perfect either of the emails, texts i got off you. I am a good person at heart. You have to meet me to see i am a good person. Yes they are not happy with me losing money but i hope to get all their money back in the NOV show. And your telling me all the talent i use are ripping me off. They are not and there has only been 1 person ripping me off and thats your best friend. Like i said i got to go. Anything else that needs answering i will answer tomorrow. PM me what u want to no and i reply tomorrow

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Hope this is in the right place posting, As you know I have had fights with so many promoters, Fans and Talent. I would like to say I am sorry to people who I have said nasty things to. Most of the things I said was in defence for example people were telling me the posters were rubbish, so when I changed it each time people were still having ago about it and I was just getting mad because the last poster I got made was by a professional and people were having ago at it. I no it

Can everyone stop saying his last show drew 15 people. It was 6 people.

One of them was taken from the throng to get up and wrestle iirc. So was basically 5 people watching in essence

• Paid Members

Great, this again...It's pretty obvious that Adam has some sort of mental impairment, and that's not meant as an insult, I honestly think this guy needs more professional help than he's obviously getting. I find it quite sad that he's been allowed to come this far, and he hasn't done it on his own.THIS MAN IS OBVIOUSLY ILL, anyone 'helping' him at this point should be ashamed of themselves for either exploiting the mentally challenged, or being as misguided as he is for not realising what they're doing. This probably isn't going to make me any friends but I'd say the same goes for any wrestler that agrees to work for him and is aware of his history. This isn't 'Strawbing someone off', this is exploitative and cruel. I really do feel so sorry for Adam that people have enabled his delusions to such a damaging level. We can all see he doesn't have a very accurate perception of reality, and by feeding his warped view those involved may have actually made whatever illness he has worse. Well done lads, I hope you enjoyed that fat paycheck.And if for some sick reason this is someones idea of a work, you can fuck right off.

I am going to listen to advice but i ain't no quiter.I do no what i am doing and if i don't i ask my advicer and i ain't going to burn anyone. I am say i am going to put on a super show come NOV. I don't have a background i ask what to do and when they tell me i do it simple, i learn all the time. Please watch me from now till NOV and i be a professional and SHOCK YOU all.

I don't mean to be harsh or anything, but coming from the viewpoint of someone who doesn't follow or attend British wrestling shows I have to say that the fact you're posting stuff like this wouldn't give me much confidence in you or any of your projects.Your posting style suggests either a teenager who doesn't have a grasp of basic English, or an adult who really shouldn't be attempting what you're talking about. I know that may sound harsh, but when you step into the business world you really do need to know what you're doing.With a few exceptions it seems to me that the British wrestling circuit really is full of mentally challenged teenagers in badly fitting Matalan suits. The few actual promoters who do a great job must be constantly shaking their heads at this kind of nonsense.

The talent who have agreed to work for me are professionals ands if they turned down work they would just be like the old me unprofessional.I think you should stop calling me real nasty names and say to die because it gets you no where in life and you need to start growing up. I have come on hereto try make things right. Yes my english is rubbish but i don't have time to spell check everything when 5 or more people are asking me stuff. To answer the last qustion why i posted this on here is because i no ukff fans go to shows out of there way and i want them to come to my show and watch me put on a good show. And the person who were calling me names and saying i hope you die thats why i get mad because there is no need for it.

Archived