ADAM'S MISTAKE AND WANTS TO PUT THINGS RIGHT THREAD

adam bowler

• Paid Members

Bowler mate, it's Chilli here. You don't seem to have listed the names of those who gave you advice in your PM mate. Now I'm a reasonable pillock so I'll let you ask them as you said you would, then you can tell me the names. Alreet petal?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adam after checking the previous threads and posts and being amazed at what I was reading as I am here you must be a wind up. How could you ever expect people to even consider paying for one of your shows. I read this first without the backhistory and my immediate thought was he can't spell and has admitted being a liar and that he's not clever. I mean wow. Not strong selling points.My advice would be not to do a show but if you feel you have to then do it. But don't do stuff like this because it makes you look an idiot. If you really want feedback you must have enough by now.

• Moderators

In my humble opinion, anyone who takes a booking off a lad who's clearly mentally challenged with a history of not being able to put on shows, should not only not be allowed to call themselves a professional anything, but should also be blackballed from the business.

Along those lines, as this thread in general makes me uncomfortable, when the dust is settled and this thread is done, I'll be banning the fuck out of anyone who came in here just to drop really lame bandwagon-jumping HURR HURR insults.

Let's have this thread LOCKED DOWN don't u agree, i have had enough advice and abuse so let's see what happens in NOV

The same thing that happened last time. You will make all the same mistakes you keep mentioning and lose money. So why do it. Also you should name your event locked down. Then people might confuse it for TNA.

• Paid Members

Great, this again...It's pretty obvious that Adam has some sort of mental impairment, and that's not meant as an insult, I honestly think this guy needs more professional help than he's obviously getting. I find it quite sad that he's been allowed to come this far, and he hasn't done it on his own.THIS MAN IS OBVIOUSLY ILL, anyone 'helping' him at this point should be ashamed of themselves for either exploiting the mentally challenged, or being as misguided as he is for not realising what they're doing. This probably isn't going to make me any friends but I'd say the same goes for any wrestler that agrees to work for him and is aware of his history. This isn't 'Strawbing someone off', this is exploitative and cruel. I really do feel so sorry for Adam that people have enabled his delusions to such a damaging level. We can all see he doesn't have a very accurate perception of reality, and by feeding his warped view those involved may have actually made whatever illness he has worse. Well done lads, I hope you enjoyed that fat paycheck.And if for some sick reason this is someones idea of a work, you can fuck right off.

The ol' "he must be a mental, leave him alone!" response is almost as predictable as Adam posting this topic.Why does every fucking idiot have to have a 'mental illness' on the net? Whatever happened to some people just being fucking morons?
I'm fine with calling a cunt a cunt, but that's not what's happening here. He's not just "a bit dim", he's mentally impaired. I'm not saying that just because I feel sorry for him, I'm saying that BECAUSE IT"S PRETTY FUCKING OBVIOUS. If you don't think so then I don't think you have a good enough grasp of what 'mental illness' means.

• Paid Members

Let's have this thread LOCKED DOWN don't u agree, i have had enough advice and abuse so let's see what happens in NOV

Adam, you started the thread. We've tried to help you, we suspended people for bullying you, we removed the nasty comments from your thread and you thanked us by kicking it all off again. Seriously, if you want to be a promoter, go and promote. Go and deliver leaflets, put up posters and create a buzz locally. The UKFF should be the last place you promote, not the first. Goodbye Adam, I wish you luck in all of your future endeavors.

• Paid Members

In my humble opinion, anyone who takes a booking off a lad who's clearly mentally challenged with a history of not being able to put on shows, should not only not be allowed to call themselves a professional anything, but should also be blackballed from the business.

Along those lines, as this thread in general makes me uncomfortable, when the dust is settled and this thread is done, I'll be banning the fuck out of anyone who came in here just to drop really lame bandwagon-jumping HURR HURR insults.
Go nuts, Sickers.

Archived