WWE's Releases Post Mania Thread

TildeGuy~!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

He was fucked when he no sold the affects of the Stunner (and the mighty McMahon slap), and Kevin Dunn(?) ripped him a new one backstage. He never deserved to win the thing anyway, he has the charisma of a Tyler Recks. He at least provided Stone Cold with ammunition, when good ol' Stone Cold reduced the boy to tears and then slowly chanted "silent rage" at him. Can't wait for Austin to get back on my TV screen.

• Paid Members
He was fucked when he no sold the affects of the Stunner (and the mighty McMahon slap), and Kevin Dunn(?) ripped him a new one backstage. He never deserved to win the thing anyway, he has the charisma of a Tyler Recks. He at least provided Stone Cold with ammunition, when good ol' Stone Cold reduced the boy to tears and then slowly chanted "silent rage" at him. Can't wait for Austin to get back on my TV screen.

I was going to come in and say that he must be silently raging about this but then you went and mentioned it :(

Somebody asked Stone Cold about him recently and he laughed and sang "Sii-lent Rage" to the tune of Silent Night.

I reckon he won as a rib.

Surely this renders the whole Tough Enough competition entirely pointless? At least Maven and Nidia stuck around for a bit. With exception of Jo Mo it seems the winners have done very little then get quietly released.

As soon as the program was over USA made clear they DIDNT want a second series because of dissapointing ratings and I guess Vince just didnt give a shit about the guy. Andy was shit and not even the 'best' on the program.

He was fucked when he no sold the affects of the Stunner (and the mighty McMahon slap),

If anything, I thought he oversold the McMahon slap.

I mean, a guy as big as Leavine is doing a back bump to a slap from a 60-whatever-he-is year old man?

First day in a new job and you make your pensioner boss look like a hard man who can knock the piss out of you just by a slap across the face on worldwide TV.

Makes sense to me.

If I was McMahon I'd have been thanking the guy afterwards....and then gone a bought a high-class hooker and some coke because I was a multi-millionaire and could do whatever the fuck I liked.

Archived