WWE's Releases Post Mania Thread

TildeGuy~!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Apparently Goldust has been released.

Ah well, i'm disappointed. Goldust, like Lawler and Regal, brings experience, good charisma and above average wrestling to the bare and uninteresting lower card.

I'd much rather see a Goldust match over the likes of Mason Ryan, Mike McGillicutty, Uso's etc. if im honest.

• Moderators
Good!

Came across a right bellend on Twitter.

At one point, he started blocking people who didn't accept Jesus as their lord and savior. Twitter exposed him as an illiterate village idiot who wouldn't be functional in any world beyond that of wrestling.

I guess you could say that about most of them, but he seems particularly dense. Like borderline "should be in a group home with a carer" functionality.

Yeah Hawkins and McGuillicutty (Perferct Jr) practiced stuff leading to mania, he thanked them on Twitter.

I hope they get shot of Khali, hes just a mess in looks and in ring.

Shame for Goldie just because the poor bastard has been fired what seems like a dozen times.

Yeah Hawkins and McGuillicutty (Perferct Jr) practiced stuff leading to mania, he thanked them on Twitter.

I hope they get shot of Khali, hes just a mess in looks and in ring.

Shame for Goldie just because the poor bastard has been fired what seems like a dozen times.

Unfortunatly that wont happen as long as Khali gives people in India a reason to care and if it does happen expect to see more of Jinder Mahal. Be careful what you wish for.

Has anyone actually seen confirmation of Goldust I haven't seen anything reported or is it just based on him being spotted in Wal Mart buying a mop head, black paint and a rat.

Give me Jinder Mahal anyday of the week over Khali. Cause he can actually walk properly and doesnt wave his hands around like a fanny cause someone said it "might" be funny about 5 years ago.

I would say hes the ideal man for a backstage role in either company. Say what you want about the guy but as soon as he leaves WWE/WCW/TNA he always finds work and its always in a top company so he must know what hes doing and I don't think its just because of who is family is either otherwise David Flair would've had at least midcard runs in WWE and TNA by now.

• Paid Members
I would say hes the ideal man for a backstage role in either company. Say what you want about the guy but as soon as he leaves WWE/WCW/TNA he always finds work and its always in a top company so he must know what hes doing and I don't think its just because of who is family is either otherwise David Flair would've had at least midcard runs in WWE and TNA by now.

I never understand why people assume that someone would be good backstage. Dustin is light years ahead of David in the ring, that's why he keeps getting employment, but he's obviously a total cunt. I'd say that David would be a better choice backstage than Dustin, whom trouble seems to love.

Archived