WWE's Releases Post Mania Thread

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

The reason he got the sack was because on a show a few weeks back, Goldust told Yoshi Tatusi to take a dangerous bump for the finish of a match, and when the staff saw Tatsui take said move everyone shit themselves and gave Goldust a bollocking for it. Nothing to do with drugs or him going mental. Just a road agent fucking up by handing out a finish that some would deem dangerous.

Or translated, someone wanted to get rid of him and needed a good excuse and found one.

EDIT: go to 1:35:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GrFIFQXar4...player_embedded

The lads doing the move are the ones who fuck it up. Surely to Christ that isn't deemed a "dangerous move". I've seen worse bumps than that. Its not ballet as they say.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
The reason he got the sack was because on a show a few weeks back, Goldust told Yoshi Tatusi to take a dangerous bump for the finish of a match, and when the staff saw Tatsui take said move everyone shit themselves and gave Goldust a bollocking for it. Nothing to do with drugs or him going mental. Just a road agent fucking up by handing out a finish that some would deem dangerous.

Or translated, someone wanted to get rid of him and needed a good excuse and found one.

EDIT: go to 1:35:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GrFIFQXar4...player_embedded

The lads doing the move are the ones who fuck it up. Surely to Christ that isn't deemed a "dangerous move". I've seen worse bumps than that. Its not ballet as they say.

I remember thinking that it was a bit of a botch when I watched this. Tatsu gets dropped high on his neck- it's Titus that's to blame there, he just lets Yoshi drop, rather than guiding his bump.

If that's the reason that Goldust got the boot, it's massively unfair.

Yeah i remember seeing that and thinking it looks like a sketchy-as-fuck move too.

As said above, it's entirely Titus' fault, sloppy as hell considering the weight advantage he has over Tatsu. If he drops a lightweight so dangerously then what would be be like trying to do it to someone larger? He's fucking awful in every way though, so it's no surprise.

The idea of the move itself is perfectly fine, it was the execution that made it dangerous. If Goldy did get in trouble for that it's bollocks.

I dunno. The move looks great but it must be difficult to control the bump when the guy has to register a clothline as well. Similar to the doomsday device which was worse but most people asked about that said it was stiff as hell. They should probably just stay away from these types of moves totally.

Archived