Two rights make a wrong.

The Hitman

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Big Show and Kane. I know neither are the absolute best of workers but they've both had excellent matches with other people in the past, together however all of their matches have been fairly embarassing.

For me, the first Jeff vs Tripper match when Jeff was hot. It was supposed to set Jeff up as number one contender, but made him look inferior to Trips and that he'd just pulled off a lucky win. Thankfully their matches got a lot better after that!

I think people are harsh on that match. The ending suited the story of the match. It wasn't so much that Triple H was superior, more that Triple H underestimated him.

I think you're forgetting their pure wrestling classic from 2006.

They should have been given 60 minutes!

WOW... I never knew Kane and Big Show had a classic like that :laugh:

I remember one of the first matches between Jeff and Matt Hardy in the WWE around the late-1990s/early-2000s. Very awkward with two guys out of their element.

• Paid Members

I think it was their first singles match at Armageddon 2001. Everyone was expecting a fucking crazy awesome high flying stunt spectacle. Instead it was just a really boring average match. I'm amazed they never had a Jeff vs. Matt ladder match but then again the two brothers always had pretty shite matches with eachother.

For me, the first Jeff vs Tripper match when Jeff was hot. It was supposed to set Jeff up as number one contender, but made him look inferior to Trips and that he'd just pulled off a lucky win. Thankfully their matches got a lot better after that!

I think people are harsh on that match. The ending suited the story of the match. It wasn't so much that Triple H was superior, more that Triple H underestimated him.

Is this the one where Triple H sold the loss by walking up the ramp and proceeded to laugh at Jeff Hardy?

I think it was their first singles match at Armageddon 2001. Everyone was expecting a fucking crazy awesome high flying stunt spectacle. Instead it was just a really boring average match. I'm amazed they never had a Jeff vs. Matt ladder match but then again the two brothers always had pretty shite matches with eachother.

I thought their match at Wrestlemania 25 was pretty good, it was second best match of the night.

• Paid Members

Christopher Daniels and Homicide's first ever match in ROH in 2003 was so bad they clipped the first six minutes from the DVD release.

That's probably the match I refer to. Without the stunts and spectacular spots, Matt vs. Jeff was :sleeping:

Archived