Steiner's rants...

HeavyT

• Paid Members
* His ex-wife said he was gay right!!!..hhmmm who brought in Orlando Jordan

I think this bit makes him look a dick tbh. I'm trying to work out if I would actually want to see him in WWE, I'm trying really hard to think of a standout moment from his last run.

That's kind of the point. His last run was poor, but he's far from being a poor performer. He was booked like crap during that run, firstly jobbed out to HHH, then dumped into a crap tag team then feud with Test. That's about all I remember of it.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
probably my favourite wwresler, hope he doesnt fuck up his TNA tenure caquse of this pish.

"YOU DONT HAVE TO VIEW THE WORLD, ON A 60 DEGREE AXIS, TO SEE THE BIG DIPPER"

:laugh: :laugh: Amazing.

He is at it again! On my phone and can't do the C+P thing but my favourite in last nights rant was, when on about Hogans family, "Why don't u put ur daughter on a corner and see how much she makes on her back as she can't sing or dance"

Nutter.

* His ex-wife said he was gay right!!!..hhmmm who brought in Orlando Jordan

I think this bit makes him look a dick tbh. I'm trying to work out if I would actually want to see him in WWE, I'm trying really hard to think of a standout moment from his last run.

"Give me the ficking mic" :devil:

Actually I reckon wwe ought to pay him just to do a Internet segment where he reviews raw and smackdown the day after it airs. Gold.

Or make him the GM of Smackdown.

probably my favourite wwresler, hope he doesnt fuck up his TNA tenure caquse of this pish.

"YOU DONT HAVE TO VIEW THE WORLD, ON A 60 DEGREE AXIS, TO SEE THE BIG DIPPER"

:laugh: :laugh: Amazing.

i was pissed and cant even remember writing that. Glad i quoted the best wrestling interview of all time, though.

Steiner really doesn't care.

He could have been all nice and dandy about WWE, saying he was just in bad shape at the time, lobbying for another run like most people do. Instead he speaks his mind, says HHH and Steph suck. Goodbye one last run/hanging out backstage/agent job/Royal Rumble appearance/Hall of Fame.

Now he's gone from TNA and calls out Hogan, Bisschoff and their kids. Goodbye one last TNA run/agent job/TNA endorsements.

The only thing that's left now are the indies...

I think this is a case of Scott Steiner retiring from the big leagues in his "own style".

Steiner really doesn't care.

He could have been all nice and dandy about WWE, saying he was just in bad shape at the time, lobbying for another run like most people do. Instead he speaks his mind, says HHH and Steph suck. Goodbye one last run/hanging out backstage/agent job/Royal Rumble appearance/Hall of Fame.

Now he's gone from TNA and calls out Hogan, Bisschoff and their kids. Goodbye one last TNA run/agent job/TNA endorsements.

I think this is a case of Scott Steiner retiring from the big leagues in his "own style".

When it comes to doing business with WWE, I don't think any of that stuff matters much.

The only thing they ever give a shit about is being able to make money and do smart business. If they think Steiner can make them money they'll use him again, it's that simple.

The New Age Outlaws said all kinds of horrible shit about Vince and the clique and Billy was backstage last week and the Roadie has an agents job, the Road Warriors called Vince Satan and a cancer of wrestling before heading back there. Sable sued them and Lesnar threatened it.

They've taken back people for far worse things than talking a bit of shit, the difference is whether anyone thinks Steiner is worth anything now. Unfortunately they probably don't!

Latest Rants:

"U dont know....u dont know who i am and what im capable of..yur creative control wont help u in real life situations" - ok it was 17 hours ago though

"The reason they started to fuck with AJ n started to bury him was bcuz hogan n bitchoff wanted him to bleach his hair like Flairs and he Didnt. When they startd fortune.." - this was 10 and 9 mins ago the obviously where the Didn't is that is the start of a new tweet

With the big money he has earnt over the years, isn't he set for life? Working in the indies might be lucrative for him, and he can work a light schedule which is probably the best for him. Is Japan out of the picture? He was a big star there but the demanding Japanese style might be too hard on his body now at the age of 49.

I actually forgot how extraordinary Scotty was as a performer before his body packed in. This us some of the most exciting stuff I've ever seen in a pro wrestling ring, and his moves are executed with such precision and realism

I'd forgotten how much of an innovator he was too. Absolute legend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzMfJc9lqAQ...be_gdata_player

• Paid Members
I actually forgot how extraordinary Scotty was as a performer before his body packed in. This us some of the most exciting stuff I've ever seen in a pro wrestling ring, and his moves are executed with such precision and realism

Such a shame that pretty much every move in that video is banned or frowned upon in the WWE now. :/

Even now that he's broken down and slow, he still knows how to connect the crowd to what he's doing in the ring. If you look at Ring Ka King, he's like a God amongst men. He's also one of those veterans who has absolutely no problem putting people over all the time. I can barely remember him winning a match in TNA.

These rants are awesome, some of the stories he's telling are hilarious. He's pissed off about Hogan badmouthing Roode before the BFG PPV, which earns my respect as I thought it was shitty. He's also spot on about how strange it is that TNA aren't mentioning Ring Ka King - possibly because it's been very successful and Hogan/Bischoff haven't had a hand in it.

I like seeing Hogan on tv, but he and Bischoff haven't made TNA significantly better than it was before they took over, and they've spent a lot of money doing it. Hogan should be a performer, and that's it.

Archived