Steiner's rants...

HeavyT

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Could easily be a Twitter storyline, as they had started to push it more recently. Steiner against the GM. Why not.

I like the idea of that Steiner leads a Ring Ka King invasion. "Our ratings shit on yours so we're here to takeover"

* Now hes good but hes going to everything like he did when he was bad bcuz he was first good

* And that produced the worst ratings ever so he went bad which was just as bad as when he was good

* Then his bad wasnt any good bcuz his ratings still sucked so he turnd back to good from bad

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Love the fact Steiner tweets the same way he talks!

Maybe TNA tweets on behalf of Steiner too and this is how they imagine he'd type :) Of course we all know Steiner comes from an 'higher educated university' ;) Love that man. Would be a shame if he's gone because he was so over last year when he was knocking out top rope frankensteiners in six mans on ppv and having backstage arguments with Bully Ray.

I love Scott Steiner.

I haven't watched much TNA, think the last time I was briefly interested was when Bully Ray wen't solo and feuded with D-Von/AJ. Did they ever let Scott/Bully Ray just beat the piss out of each other...?

I'd have watched that.

• Paid Members
* His ex-wife said he was gay right!!!..hhmmm who brought in Orlando Jordan

I think this bit makes him look a dick tbh. I'm trying to work out if I would actually want to see him in WWE, I'm trying really hard to think of a standout moment from his last run.

Archived