Internet dating etiquette

martinQblank

So ive been giving internet dating a whirl, see what all the fuss is about - not had much luck in finding any remotely attractive women, and had a couple of dates with women who are nice enough but not my type or not much in common. I did though go on a date with a really nice lady yesterday. Very pretty, just my type lots in common, etc. At the end she suggested we meet up again, and for me to text her. Good stuff i thought. Chucked her a text last night and seemed okay but not a receptive as normal so thought id leave it, see if i hear anything and nothing all day today. Anyone got any thoughts on this? Is this a normal brush off? If so, seems like a tad strange!!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Give her a text asking "want to go for a drink at..." wherever whatever time you choose. If she doesn't get back to you within a day or so, cut your loses and move on.

tumblr_lqnqm6f41I1qm3wo7.gif??

Anyway, KOM advice is probably this best you'll get in here.

Sounds like she doesn't want anything to do with you, having actually met you in person.

Which must mean that your online persona is actually more attractive than your real life one. Scary.

Archived