Internet dating etiquette

martinQblank

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If in her pics she has a photo with pals, sister , workmates try and find them and drop the a message. If she likes u u will soon hear from her

An update for anyone who is interested: asked her out, went on a second date went really well again, with her making first move. So all looks good.

She sounds very much like a psychopath running hot and cold. Three weeks and you're firmly in the category of just a shoulder to cry on and give her an ego boost, but she'll throw in the occasional incomplete blowjob to keep you strung along.

projection-tv-front-projection.jpg

• Paid Members
An update for anyone who is interested: asked her out, went on a second date went really well again, with her making first move. So all looks good.

I read that as fist move. Hmm.

I read it as "first movie" and was wondering exactly what kind of "internet dating" this was.

Used it once to nail a chubby bird twice my age (nice face though, especially with my splooge on) other than that I doubt its much use. I know people who have pulled tons of hot birds, but never managed a relationship. Any hot bird who needs to go on the internet to find a guy isnt someone you would want to have a relationship with... trust me. Your probably going to wake up with your organs missing in a bath tub full of ice in soho.

• Paid Members
Used it once to nail a chubby bird twice my age (nice face though, especially with my splooge on) other than that I doubt its much use. I know people who have pulled tons of hot birds, but never managed a relationship. Any hot bird who needs to go on the internet to find a guy isnt someone you would want to have a relationship with... trust me. Your probably going to wake up with your organs missing in a bath tub full of ice in soho.

Hot bird... twice... in one post.

Hot bird... twice... in one post.

the overused sarcastic "..."used twice, in one post... :laugh:

Archived