NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

• Paid Members
23 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

I find it weird that people moan about not caring about certain wrestlers etc and yet only dip into the product at the Takeover events or once a year. That's like me watching a random episode of Coronation Street once a year and wondering why I wasn't emotionally invested in someone dying or something. Or a season finale of a show I haven't even watched. It's only ever going to appeal on a certain level if you don't even watch it and follow the storylines etc. I understand certain criticisms but complaints based on the fact it's not something you watch regularly are a bit far fetched.

I don't know if this is aimed at me or not but I don't really see what much of this has to do with the lack of heels, the no-selling, the overuse of finishers, wrestlers all doing the same shit, the lack of heat, the shite commentary and the lack of personality.

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I don't know if this is aimed at me or not but I don't really see what much of this has to do with the lack of heels, the no-selling, the overuse of finishers, wrestlers all doing the same shit, the lack of heat, the shite commentary and the lack of personality.

the lack of heels - why because there were a couple of tweener matches?

the no-selling - like in all wrestling from the last decade?

the overuse of finishers - like in all wrestling from the last decade?

wrestlers all doing the same shit - like in all wrestling from the last decade?

the lack of heat - Did you have the sound down or you ear trumpet not in?

the shite commentary - oh you could hear it a bit. I find NXT’s to do a better job then on Raw 

and the lack of personality - what are you talking about? velveteen dream, Cole, Garagano are all have personality. Infact it’s easier to name those who lacked personality on this card.

Devon Cornette

• Paid Members
25 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Reminds me of people complaining that Infinity War didn't make any sense when they hadn't seen the other Marvel movies.

Good wrestling isn't complicated. If it's not obvious who the heels, babyfaces and what the characters are within a few minutes of watching then it's bad wrestling.

• Paid Members

Look at Nick Soapdish. Free from the stresses and strains of being downvoted into another FYIL, digging into his paddling pool-deep bag of funnies, with the full backing of the UKFF's very own RSS feed, TildeGuy. It's like Joe the Lion never left.

Edited by Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
18 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

the lack of heels - why because there were a couple of tweener matches?

the no-selling - like in all wrestling from the last decade?

the overuse of finishers - like in all wrestling from the last decade?

wrestlers all doing the same shit - like in all wrestling from the last decade?

the lack of heat - Did you have the sound down or you ear trumpet not in?

the shite commentary - oh you could hear it a bit. I find NXT’s to do a better job then on Raw 

and the lack of personality - what are you talking about? velveteen dream, Cole, Garagano are all have personality. Infact it’s easier to name those who lacked personality on this card.

Devon Cornette

The last thing we need is your opinion in a bigger font. 

• Paid Members
18 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

The last thing we need is your opinion in a bigger font. 

Superb. My nomination for post of the year. Still at least it keeps your friends happy. 

31 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Look at Nick Soapdish. Free from the stresses and strains of being downvoted into another FYIL, digging into his paddling pool-deep bag of funnies, with the full backing of the UKFF's very own RSS feed, TildeGuy. It's like Joe the Lion never left.

Look at Devon, admitting to bullying me into a mental breakdown in the past, and thinking that’s funny. I mean my post wasn’t full of funnies, but sure whatever floats your boat.

look, I get it. I’ve always tried to play nice with you, and apologised. You have no intention of being anything less then a twat to me so you can keep your little clique laughing. You’re a man in your 40’s and it’s just embarrassing this is how you behave. So now I give no shits. But I was replying to the contents of your post not to you, someone I will completely just ignore from now on.

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Look at Devon, admitting to bullying me into a mental breakdown in the past

This is a lie. I never said or implied that, and I never did that in the first place. You have peddled this lie about me before on this forum, in paid, and now you're doing it again. 

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

This is a lie. I never said or implied that, and I never did that in the first place. You have peddled this lie about me before on this forum, in paid, and now you're doing it again. 

Look, you always go after my opinions. Just a few weeks ago you come after me about Brie Larson, then a few pages later someone says the same thing and you were rational. You are free to have your favourites but I’m not muting you. I can find my own Girls Aloud videos on YouTube so what do I need you for?

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Look, you always go after my opinions. Just a few weeks ago you come after me about Brie Larson, then a few pages later someone says the same thing and you were rational. You are free to have your favourites but I’m not muting you. I can find my own Girls Aloud videos on YouTube so what do I need you for?

I came in here and posted a review of this show, that's all I did. You then proceeded to take the piss two posts in a row addressing me. Who's the bully here?

Anyway, I'm not posting anything else on this because this is turding up this thread. But you're a lying, victim card-playing twat.