Chris Brown *SPOILERS*

ColinBollocks

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

To be honest, I'd pay to see just about anyone cave Chris Brown's head in, whether it is CM Punk or anyone else. I'd prefer it to be someone like Punk, who I like, that said.

I don't think there's anything wrong with this back and forth at all and I think suggestions of Punk craving some kind of celebrity validation by picking on Brown are nonsense. His points are perfectly valid as well - Brown should still be in jail. He's also fucking shit and his fans are mostly cunts as well. Punk's only mistake here is getting upset about the steroids thing, I don't think even a turd like Brown truly believes what he said there.

• Paid Members

WWE are covering this on their website and they were pushing it on Smackdown. Looks like they have their Shaq replacement. Punk v Jericho with Chris Brown in his corner? Certainly adds a lot to the match. As Gladders says, who doesn't want to see Chris Brown get beat up?!

Pretty clever move by WWE, if it's happening and Punk needs the exposure.

• Moderators

He's Bobby Brown 2K, so by law I have to like him even if I've never heard one of his songs.

He doesn't actually seem to know who CM Punk actually is by making the steroid quip, which makes me laugh and proves two things to me.

A) He's not a star, is CM Punk

B) I forgot B, but there was a B and I'll edit with B later if I remember what it is. I forgot what A was meant to be truth be told, but I already started typing so I thought I'd just have a pop at CM Punk. You may as well ignore this post. Go on.

Archived