Chris Brown *SPOILERS*

ColinBollocks

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is panto and a lot of them are mates in real life. What's your point?

That nobody takes their attempts at grabbing attention via throwing out little jabs to other celebrities seriously, because they are just shit wrestlers who have zero say. It would be like Mr. Tumble calling Chris Brown a cunt. He probably thinks its just a gimmick account from a bloke playing a character.

lol!

Girl: 'Mr Tumble, can you show us the sign for 'cunt'?'

Mr Tumble: 'Yeeees! Oh, look! 'Cunt'! Now you sign 'cunt'.

Cut to various children with special needs signing 'cunt' and Tumble saying how great they are at it.

Look, if you don't have pre-school kids you probably won't realise how funny that image would be. But it so would be!

• Paid Members
Girl: 'Mr Tumble, can you show us the sign for 'cunt'?'

Mr Tumble: 'Yeeees! Oh, look! 'Cunt'! Now you sign 'cunt'.

Cut to various children with special needs signing 'cunt' and Tumble saying how great they are at it.

We all know what sign that is, wrestling taught us

He's Bobby Brown 2K, so by law I have to like him even if I've never heard one of his songs.

Until he does the theme for the supposed ghostbuster sequel, he's still the bloke you mistakenly think is Kenny from Oz. But mainly a prize cunt, and that's coming from someone that once punched a lesbian

• Paid Members

When I was 5 and got SummerSlam 89 from the video shop, I have to say I never signed up for this. They did a battle royal on Raw, filled with a bunch of people who aren't over in the slightest battling it out for the WWE title shot at WrestleMania. Then you stick WWE.com on, and the headline is "CM PUNK AND CHRIS BROWN'S TWITTER WAR RAGES ON!" How small time do these wrestlers come across these days? Its ridiculous. Hogan had Mr. T and Cyndi Lauper. Hogan went on the grammy's with a cut of dinner jacket and presented Saturday Night Live because of this rub. Austin had Mike Tyson and created headlines worldwide. The Rock did SNL and stole it and Roger Ebert said he should get out of wrestling all together. Even Diesel had Pam Anderson.

Has wrestling got that bad where the WWE champion has to troll a small time wife beater on a social network? Wrestling was always about protecting your stars and creating a presence around the talent. Shit like this depresses me. The belt means fuck all. They might as well put it on Chris Brown.

• Paid Members

He's a big star, I get that, but what I meant by small time is that they have their WWE champion using a glorified message board to get the rub on him. It isnt like he's Tyson, who may have been a bad boy, they had signed up and were guarenteed to get appearances out of him and who agreed to help put over the new star in the promotion. Its WWE trying throw their name in the celebrity hat. Its just looks bad to me. Its very Joey Barton. Actually, it reminds me of when Alex Shane challenged Russell Brand to a fight in the Daily Star.

Archived