Chris Brown *SPOILERS*

ColinBollocks

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Twitter is so shit. Not singling out CM Punk and Chris Brown (actually, I am really), but its so small time when you see "CELEB FIGHTZ" twitter via 140 characters. I just keep imagining them going "oh this will be a zinger ... oh shit, im over 140 letters. I'll just make "you" a "u" ..." Its makes my toes curl up when Bret Hart starts twitter wars. I reminds me of slagging people from school off on Instant messager back in the early 2000s. Stop looking for attention, fuckers.

• Paid Members
Twitter is so shit. Not singling out CM Punk and Chris Brown (actually, I am really), but its so small time when you see "CELEB FIGHTZ" twitter 140 characters. Its makes my toes curl up when Bret Hart starts twitter wars. I reminds me of slagging people from school off on Instant messager back in the early 2000s. Sadl

#bootstoasses

Sadly, this appears to be a trend with wrestling. Nash/Warrior, Hogan/Warrior (although all Warrior), Bret Hart/Everybody. The Warrior/Nash stuff, in particular, was brutal.

• Moderators
I dunno... it only seems really desparate and pathetic if the person has no idea who his is / doesn't respond.

I'd say Chris Brown offering CM Punk an autograph makes him the winner at a canter, and makes CM Punk look daft and like a no-one.

If I was in charge I'd ban them using Twitter other than to cut promos on opponents, or to put nice things about the company.

• Moderators
Wrestling has the perception of being panto. Chris Brown is no doubt going to look at CM Punk's tweet and think nothing other than "LOL wrestling". Everything a wrestler says, the average bloke thinks is full of shit. How many times have you heard "they're probably all mates in real life".

It is panto and a lot of them are mates in real life. What's your point?

• Paid Members

That nobody takes their attempts at grabbing attention via throwing out little jabs to other celebrities seriously, because they are just shit wrestlers who have zero say. It would be like Mr. Tumble calling Chris Brown a cunt. He probably thinks its just a gimmick account from a bloke playing a character.

I wouldn't suggest they should be banned OR gimmicked.

Fact is they can be a great tool for building a fanbase (Ryder) or very informative (JR, Storm etc) or simply giving a guy like Jeremy Borash a straight link to a whole fanbase. He does TNA credit with the way he deals with everyone, and he's a huge asset. I even enjoy guys like Bischoff when they're not doing the storyline stuff.

That nobody takes their attempts at grabbing attention via throwing out little jabs to other celebrities seriously, because they are just shit wrestlers who have zero say. It would be like Mr. Tumble calling Chris Brown a cunt. He probably thinks its just a gimmick account from a bloke playing a character.

I'd love to see Mr Tumble get the Drew Carey treatment in the Royal Rumble - can just see him signing goodbye to Kane...

I'd love to see Mr Tumble get the Drew Carey treatment in the Royal Rumble - can just see him signing goodbye to Kane...

I'd love to see mr tumble die a painful death. Too much kids tv is rotting my sanity.

"Put some gloves on?"

I'd pay to see Punk vs. Brown in some short of shoot match-up.

Taking too long to load while I'm doing other shit. What is it?

It's basically Punk calling Chris Brown a prick for hitting women and a idiot for saying he uses steroids.

brown.png

brett heart!!?

Archived