Sin Cara

Jetta's G-string

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How would they explain that tattoo and the different skin tone. And the different body shape. And the sudden use of a million kicks followed by submissions that had nothing to do with moves to any body part previous.

Dunno, i was just fantasizing. I always said low ki should've been a masked wrestler, i think he would've been a succes in wwe under a mask

I think Sin Cara has shown he is crap, at least in WWE. I would prefer Sin Cara to Low Ki with his lack of logic, disregard for safety and general cluelessness about how wrestling works though

So let's reward the good worker by putting him under a shitty mask and lumbering him with a predictable moveset?

Sin Cara the gimmick is fucked in WWE.

Or....lets reward the good worker by giving him a gimmick the kids love and spend money buying merchandise on, hence giving the good worker nice royalty cheques.

• Paid Members
So let's reward the good worker by putting him under a shitty mask and lumbering him with a predictable moveset?

Sin Cara the gimmick is fucked in WWE.

Or....lets reward the good worker by giving him a gimmick the kids love and spend money buying merchandise on, hence giving the good worker nice royalty cheques.

You can't bust out the "lets reward the good worker" stuff when a minute ago you wanted Low-Ki to be Sin Cara.

How would they explain that tattoo and the different skin tone. And the different body shape. And the sudden use of a million kicks followed by submissions that had nothing to do with moves to any body part previous.

Dunno, i was just fantasizing. I always said low ki should've been a masked wrestler, i think he would've been a succes in wwe under a mask

Only if the mask gave him special powers to not be a moody little cuntwipe.

Archived