Sin Cara

Jetta's G-string

So basically all wrestlers should be able to work all styles automatically? In a perfect world yes it would make it a lot more entertaining. Lets see Khali flying around the ring. The fact is you have to play to peoples strengths, especially if your putting money in hoping to get a profit back. Playing to weaknesses isn't a good strategy. You dont see Barcelona putting Messi in goal every week do you.

He hasn't got any strengths, you fucking lemon. His "strengths" as a wrestler are supposedly high-flying flips and springboarding off the ropes. Flying around the ring is meant to be Sin Cara's forte, you idiot, so your Khali example is genuinely retarded. WWE has played to Sin Cara's supposed strengths and never expected him to do much else, and he can't even fucking do it without falling on his face half the time because the cunt's got two left feet. "Only Mexican wrestlers know how to catch someone jumping off the top rope, HE'S TOO GOOD FOR WWE STYLE" is bollocks, especially when the berk will trip and fall off before he jumps anyway.

His actual strengths are all WWE-created: A distinctive costume, lots of promotion to make him seem like a big deal, a fancy entrance, even his own special lighting effect for his matches. It's all presentation, and he's lived up to none of it. Triple H dropped a bollock hiring him. His defenders have dropped with every appearance he's made, to the point where now, it's only total mongs pretending he's good. And even then, I think Gladstone's right and they haven't actually seen any of his matches.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed with whomever said it, get a decent flyer to wear the mask and start again. The image is everything, it will sell a shitload of masks, and Rey Mysterio is broken down to fuck and frankly, a bit of a bore. There's no harm in rebooting the gimmick with somebody new, and over time they can develop him more so he can talk or whatever.

As for Mistico, it's probably best if they just get rid, but I'll miss botch bingo on Raw and the PPVs.

• Paid Members

I hope he gets a second chance because I do like the variety he brings to the show. I agree that he's been an almost total disaster so far, but I don't think he's a lost cause. It is up to him to apply himself and sort his attitude out. If he comes back and looks like he hasn't bothered to improve/adapt at all then I'd have no problem with him getting future endeavoured. Preferably on an episode of Raw by John Laurinaitis in person.

I agree with Ian's point about locker room leaders. A few years ago if he'd rocked up to a TV taping thinking he was Billy Grande Cojones, someone like JBL would have slapped him about until he either bucked his ideas up or fucked off back to CMLL.

Ah wouldn't be a pitcos post without resorting to the childish name calling would it. Take your head out of your arse for a minute. I'm not saying I'm right or wrong I'm giving a view. You constantly talk down to everyone anytime someone disagrees with you. Bored of reading it now tbh you can join the block list.

• Paid Members
Ah wouldn't be a pitcos post without resorting to the childish name calling would it. Take your head out of your arse for a minute. I'm not saying I'm right or wrong I'm giving a view. You constantly talk down to everyone anytime someone disagrees with you. Bored of reading it now tbh you can join the block list.

Don't be so wet - I found out he doesn't like Showdown In Little Tokyo yesterday and we're always arguing over Wade Barrett's CLOAK but we still love each other. Address the points made.

• Paid Members

The look is great, even if it's not my bag I can see the appeal, its just a shame I've not seen a match of his on WWE that hasn't be plop.

You can say what you like but they put effort into protecting him and he still looked total wet I thought. One of the Sin Cara Vs Sin Cara matches was so bad it was laughable from start to end and that should have been his time to shine should it not.

If he does come back I hope he find's his feet because it would be s shame to let "Sin Cara" the character go, but then putting some one else under the mask could be a big plus or a waste of time.

What ever I'm not in a huge rush to watch another match.

I will say I think Hunico looks amazing and I have no idea why. Answers on a postcard on that one.

• Paid Members

^ NEWM, my cloak thing was me saying that it looked like one but he said it's a jacket! And it's not, is it? Jackets aren't that long! Tell him!

IT'S NOT A CLOAK.

rw2ici.jpg

600full-showdown-in-little-tokyo-screenshot.jpg

"You have the right to be dead!"

• Paid Members
"Not right now. Maybe later."

They really Sin Carad the car crushing scene. Look at 0:13. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzxmHTEvxy8

:laugh: That's absolutely marvellous. I still like it, though, especially any bits with Tia Carrere in them and the bit where Cary Hiroyuki Tagawa's not happy with a blundering gang member's sacrifice.

The weird thing in that scene is there's absolutely no need to have cut to that shot then anyway. Very strange choice.

One of the related videos from that is a scene from Mikey, a film that holds a special place in my heart. I rented it once from a video shop in Ireland when I was about twelve, the cover said it was banned in the UK and/or US so it was like getting my hands on a video nasty. Never got to watch it though, because my aunt hid it and didn't reveal the whereabouts until it had to be taken back to the shop.

Archived