Sin Cara

Jetta's G-string

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Every now and again I'll go back and watch the PCS videos again. Easily TNA's greatest moment.

Same here. I'm just glad they fucked Johnny Devine off from the Paparazzi stuff with Nash early on because he was absolutely hopeless.

• Awards Moderator
Every now and again I'll go back and watch the PCS videos again. Easily TNA's greatest moment.

Same here. I'm just glad they fucked Johnny Devine off from the Paparazzi stuff with Nash early on because he was absolutely hopeless.

I always liked Johnny Devine. Don't know why. Wasn't he the victim of a stabbing at some point? I'm sure he came back from a layoff with a massive great scar on his abdomen.

In fact, I liked the whole of Team Canada when it was Roode, Young, Williams and Devine, with D'Amore as manager. Then they brought in A1 and it all started going a bit wrong.

• Paid Members
I always liked Johnny Devine. Don't know why. Wasn't he the victim of a stabbing at some point? I'm sure he came back from a layoff with a massive great scar on his abdomen.

Yeah, he was. I recall his first match back after was in Memphis Wrestling, as I remember seeing it on TWC.

I never really liked him in Team Canada, tolerated him in Paparazzi (due to the reflected awesomeness of the others), couldn't have cared less about "Havok", but really started to dig him when he was doing the X-Division traitor thing, and had the rip-off Kid Rock music. Not really sure why. I did really like the move he did where he'd plant his foot on the opponent's chest, grab their arms, then repeatedly stomp them into the mat.

• Paid Members
Seeing as we're talking Paparazzi Championship Series.....

To this day I still sing p-p-push up-push up real good when doing push ups. Amazing segment.

You need the directors cut for the full greatness...

• Paid Members
Seeing as we're talking Paparazzi Championship Series.....

To this day I still sing p-p-push up-push up real good when doing push ups. Amazing segment.

You need the directors cut for the full greatness...

'Because you're black' is still hilarious. The whole thing is pure gold.

Archived