Sin Cara

Jetta's G-string

• Paid Members
The weird thing in that scene is there's absolutely no need to have cut to that shot then anyway. Very strange choice.

One of the related videos from that is a scene from Mikey, a film that holds a special place in my heart. I rented it once from a video shop in Ireland when I was about twelve, the cover said it was banned in the UK and/or US so it was like getting my hands on a video nasty. Never got to watch it though, because my aunt hid it and didn't reveal the whereabouts until it had to be taken back to the shop.

Was that the one that was banned after getting caught up in the Bulger / Child's Play 3 nonsense? I don't think they've ever tried submitting it for a release since.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It would have been interesting to see what would have happened with Sin Cara if the WWE had actually brought Averno in.

A different wrestler would've been standing in the ring watching Sin Cara trip over himself.

At first possibly, for all the talk about Sin Cara being an arrogant sod I reckon he really has a confidence crisis when he leaves the safety of CMLL. With Averno there I reckon that'd probably change in two months or so. Again, it's putting a lot of effort into the guy, and I'm not actually saying he's worth it for the 'E, but I do think it would have made a bit of a difference. Although really he's already done what they wanted, he got them the attention in the Mexico press, probably helped nick a few fans from there and that was always what they wanted out of him. I doubt they give a fuck now.

• Paid Members

He's supposed to be the replacement for Rey, though, so they wont get rid of him. They want him to catch on, now that Rey is definitely on his last legs now. Rey's knees are destroyed. It amazes me how he can have the matches he does, considering his knees are just bone on bone. Rey sells masks and is loved my kids because of his superhero type gimmick. They want a new Rey, and they thought Sin Cara fit the bill.

Yeah, but I'm not sure they'll stick with Mistico as that replacement. The Sin Cara character maybe, it'd be a waste not to, but not so much the man under the mask. Although you've gotta think that eventually he'll mellow out and start being a good boy.

I would like to see WWE give him a bit longer. It has taken a lot of guys a while to find their feet in WWE before really showing how good they can be. The problem with Sin Cara is that he does one thing, so when that one thing didn't click right away there is nothing else to fall back on. He has only been brought in to fly about and eventually shift masks.

The stuff he does is very easy to pick faults with, which is fun for people who like to think they are intelligent

• Moderators

They should put the Sin Cara get up on someone different every week. One week HHH, one week Tyson Kidd, one week Mark Henry and the character should be pushed corresponding to the man who's behind the mask and tights that night.

Make it all nice and confusing.

They should put the Sin Cara get up on someone different every week. One week HHH, one week Tyson Kidd, one week Mark Henry and the character should be pushed corresponding to the man who's behind the mask and tights that night.

Make it all nice and confusing.

And the Anonymous Raw GM too. Tie that loose end up.

• Paid Members
The weird thing in that scene is there's absolutely no need to have cut to that shot then anyway. Very strange choice.

One of the related videos from that is a scene from Mikey, a film that holds a special place in my heart. I rented it once from a video shop in Ireland when I was about twelve, the cover said it was banned in the UK and/or US so it was like getting my hands on a video nasty. Never got to watch it though, because my aunt hid it and didn't reveal the whereabouts until it had to be taken back to the shop.

Was that the one that was banned after getting caught up in the Bulger / Child's Play 3 nonsense? I don't think they've ever tried submitting it for a release since.

Yeah, and I think it's been a victim of the cost to submit, if that still applies. It'd pass easily in 2012, but why take that risk, submit it, and then sell no copies?

You/Us being the types to pick matches apart and the like, I can guarantee casual watchers wont remember a fuck up a few months ago. They do actually happen more often than you think, people kow whats going on, they go with it and generally dont care afterwards.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived