WWE Raw Discussion Thread - 30/01/12

stumobir

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know I can honestly say I didnt even notice the hair until I read this thread!

To be fair, i don't think most normal people would.

What's being normal got to do with noticing a dodgy syrup? Granted kids etc and indeed I might not have noticed had it not been mentioned on here about him possibly being bald a whle back but once you notice it it's hard to see anything other than a Micheal Jackson fancy dress wig.

• Paid Members
Surely there are better wigs than that nowadays as well? It looks like they bought the one that Troma thought was too cheap and false-looking.

Yeah, it's odd. OK, I guess WWE's costume department aren't exactly a) overstocked with wigs, or b) used to dealing with wig application on a daily basis, but surely they could've sprung for someone who a) has some Hollywood-quality wigs and b) knows how to put them on for the shocking return of their most iconic figure after nearly a year's unexplained absence?

Instead, they clearly just said "oh, he'll have a hat on, no-one will no the difference."

It's about on a par with fake Kane's mall hair for the combination of looking fake and looking cheap.

• Paid Members

Kane's current wig is as good as any I've seen. The Undertaker one looks like they got it free in a lucky bag. Its wierd how Kane can have lovely hair and his brother cant. Like me and my brother.

As far as whether anyone would notice without checking the internet or not, we were all in chat when he came out and everyone went "what the fuck is that?!" Its quite a rug. Hopefully the hair extentions will be in by the time he has to take his hat off.

Archived